Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Audio Archives Thom Hartman channels Bob
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:12 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Thom Hartman channels Bob Reply with quote

Radio host Thom Hartman channels Bob for about 10 to 20 minutes at the beginning of this audio.

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/video/RF%20102707%20hour%202%20Pap%20talks%20with%20Thom%20Hartman%20and%20Sharon%20Lerner.mp3

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: Thom Hartman channels Bob Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
Radio host Thom Hartman channels Bob for about 10 to 20 minutes at the beginning of this audio.

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/video/RF%20102707%20hour%202%20Pap%20talks%20with%20Thom%20Hartman%20and%20Sharon%20Lerner.mp3

~Foo Fighter~

BOB: Thom is channellng primitive "Bob" from 20 years ago. Today the sensory-based dynamics in "human" communication don't apply.

This may be shocking to you, Foo, but it's one of the factors I'm pointing to when I say we live in a post-info society.

But what Thom is promoting may apply to an activity as marginalized as "democratic" politics... but may not apply depending how far one wants to go in.

Bob Dobbs

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:21 am
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Re: Thom Hartman channels Bob Reply with quote

fivebodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

~Foo Fighter~

BOB: Thom is channellng primitive "Bob" from 20 years ago. Today the sensory-based dynamics in "human" communication don't apply.

This may be shocking to you, Foo, but it's one of the factors I'm pointing to when I say we live in a post-info society.

But what Thom is promoting may apply to an activity as marginalized as "democratic" politics... but may not apply depending how far one wants to go in.

Bob Dobbs

Yup, I understand what you're saying. I just thought it was worth noting that the subject was broached (in some rudimentry way) on a national show. I don't consider Thom any kind of expert in this field.

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.