Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Out Of This World Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:46 am
guestron

Post subject: Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry Reply with quote

Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry

Urim and Thummim Recreation

From the Bible Supply Emporium:

Urim and Thummim Recreation comes in a plastic bag with information about them. They are designed to be used with the recreation or Aaron's Breastplate as seen above. They are sold separately. They are designed for demonstration purposes, so they can be handled. Other recreations are mounted on plaques, see below. Bag size is 6 1/2 inches by 5 7/8 inches. Price is $4.99 plus shipping and handling ($2).

From GameSpot:

I used to own this Thunder Sword with a fire parasite on it.

I attacked Urim and Thummim with it and they told me which monster is weak to the elements I wielded. I'm kinda confused, what is this 'animate' monster type they speak of? I'm at the -2200 dungeons now.

Also, why do they call Idea Sephirahs 'water'?

From CrystalLinks:

Some scholars have suggested "the" Urim and Thummim consists of two crystals; however, the precise nature of the medium is unknown to most secular scholars. According to the Hebrew Bible, stones used for "an" Urim and Thummim were kept in the breastplate of Aaron, the brother of Moses.

According to the teachings of Judaism, a small parchment with God's holy name, the Tetragrammaton, inscribed on it was slipped into an opening under the Urim and Thummim on the high priest's breast plate, which caused the breastplate to "glow" and thereby "transmit messages" from God to the Children of Israel.

From Google:

Illustrated glossary definition of the Tetragrammaton, or four letter name of God.

From FanArt:

FanArt: Tetragrammaton Cleric
This is one of the Clerics, from the movie Equilibrium. In the film, extreme emotions had been outlawed, owing to the fact that people acted irrationally under emotional duress. A drug called Librium kept emotions in check, but some people still managed to feel. They were hunted down by the Clerics. The Clerics were masters of the Gun Katas, a martial art designed for use in gunplay. A trained Cleric would be able to calculate the odds in any firefight, using his training to put bullets exactly where they needed to be while avoiding return fire.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.