Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake And Now For Something Completely Different!!...
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 am
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

BOB: Again, pay more attention over at DUPES.
This is all "old news" for the iONettes over there since I clarified many questions and confusions 6 months ago.
Jut listen to the first hour of the Dec.14/11 CASH FLOW to begin from an intelligent and informed position:
http://tinyurl.com/culku9m

Is that an answer? I asked a YES or NO question!

But OkayI listenend to the show, A Show Which Asserts Nothing. http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/CABELL/foreword.htm

Since you are into the Bible now why don't you look up Matthew 7:15 & 16.

For my part I may be a fool but I'm no idiot! I definitively, and without doubt, answered my own question, thanks for nothing Bob (others can figure it out for themselves if they don't trust their own God given senses and Al Gore given extensions.)

I understand the show must go on, I get it. But you have ALL my info, you know where I live, what my family looks like, my credit card info…AND so does JW. All I was asking was not to be treated like a dupe or a mark for one second.

Why wouldn't any rational person be concerned that, through you, they ended up doing business with a guy like JW? All you had to say was…"We didn't know".

Not leave me now wondering "Did they know?" I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't stupid enough to knowingly go into business with someone that has a proven track record of ripping people off. I sincerely hope all is well on your end.

On my end…I'm a little disappointed.

(For any outsiders looking in that might delight in this…for the record, Bob has never asked me for a fucking dime! Not one cent. Ever.)

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

This is all "old news" for the iONettes over there since I clarified many questions and confusions 6 months ago.
Jut listen to the first hour of the Dec.14/11 CASH FLOW to begin from an intelligent and informed position:

But OkayI listenend to the show, A Show Which Asserts Nothing. http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/CABELL/foreword.htm

For my part I may be a fool but I'm no idiot! I definitively, and without doubt, answered my own question, thanks for nothing Bob (others can figure it out for themselves if they don't trust their own God given senses and Al Gore given extensions.)

I understand the show must go on, I get it. But you have ALL my info, you know where I live, what my family looks like, my credit card info…AND so does JW. All I was asking was not to be treated like a dupe or a mark for one second.

Why wouldn't any rational person be concerned that, through you, they ended up doing business with a guy like JW? All you had to say was…"We didn't know".

Not leave me now wondering "Did they know?" I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't stupid enough to knowingly go into business with someone that has a proven track record of ripping people off. I sincerely hope all is well on your end.

(For any outsiders looking in that might delight in this…for the record, Bob has never asked me for a fucking dime! Not one cent. Ever.)

BOB: One more time:

Our "JW" is not a conman and not in jail.

Maybe it's the Dec.21 show - try that one if you're serious.

Bob Dobbs

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm
bodylogic

This may should be your answer: (from one of the Dupes)
Quote:
[[ iON is a monster. He's here to destroy (along with Bob) everything in
his path. .....

So, considering some options....

Maybe he was like Robin Hood and just took money and duped dishonest rich folks.

I've always considered homeopathy a joke, but I know people who swear by it. Maybe the drops are a homeopathic remedy.

They [the dupes] seem to be okay with the JW Edwards situation.... just because he scammed other people doesn't necessary mean that the drops are a scam. Dr. Dean is attached and surely you can trust her.

What you say though regarding forthright honesty is key though, because it is a public relations nightmare -- and how can a business expand under such conditions? The name linked to the patent is forever in the archives of the internet as a convicted felon.

I think a public, not a private statement is apropo here. But what do I know. I just lurk here for my own private amusement and meditate on the landscape. I care not either way. Relax and allow. It is what it is. What will be will be.

Cheers

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm
bodylogic

Quote:

Bob Dobbs

Oops, I typed too soon. There's the statement. Short and sweet.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 pm
bodylogic

Post subject: NOPE. Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe it's the Dec.21 show

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash%20Flow%20with%20James%20Martinez&sn=66&ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/2011-12-21--1100---Cash_Flow.mp3

just says ion/JW won't be available for the next few weeks, playing in parallel world's or whatnot.

If he's not in the pen, when is he coming back to do sessions, internet radio and the like?

I'm almost certain that phone privilege is extremely limited in the federal pen. I know that's "another JW". Just sayin. Wink

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am
~Foo Fighter~

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Bob Dobbs

Well "your" JW and the one in jail lived in the same damn house then. Of that I'm certain.

At this point you are abusing my good nature and willingness to play along and I don't like it.

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:42 am
bodylogic

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Bob Dobbs

Well "your" JW and the one in jail lived in the same damn house then. Of that I'm certain.

At this point you are abusing my good nature and willingness to play along and I don't like it.

looking up that name in white pages for Bremen...
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jeffrey-Edwards/Bremen-georgia

Jeffrey W Edwards
(678) 821-3188
326 Stonebridge Blvd
Bremen, GA 30110-2353
Associated: Lerie C Edwards, Jw W Edwards, Jackie W Edwards

326 Stonebridge is up for sale
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/326-Stonebridge-Blvd_Bremen_GA_30110_M67973-06452?source=web

Jeffrey W Edwards
211 Edwards St
Bremen, GA 30110-1913
Associated: Jackie W Edwards

two addresses, but obviously its the same person.

and some background on Bremen:

Bremen is a city in Haralson County and Carroll County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 6,227. Locally the name of the city is pronounced BREE-muhn. Sharon Sewell is the current mayor. Wikipedia
Area: 8.9 sq miles (23.1 km˛)
Weather: 64° F, Wind N at 0 mph, 88% Humidity
Population: 5,663 (2009)
Local time: 1:41am Friday (EDT)

It's a pretty small town.[/b]

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Bob Dobbs

BOB: Correct as far as you can presently take it but you're not
considering that "JW Edwards" is not the real name of my "JW".

You would be well-advised to think about that because once you know who my
"JW" is, you would understand why he would not reveal his actual name.

That's what we're involved with here. Read Pynchon's "Inherent
Vice" (2009) for some clues.

This story is way bigger than you're all prepared to consider.

BOB: Yup, you have no friends here either so you better go home.

Bob Dobbs

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 am
bodylogic

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs

Bob, I think that Foo will be appeased if JW gets on the horn and starts contributing again. The fact that your JW went underground at around the same time that the conman JW was convicted and then sentenced is a bugaboo, a splinter in the mind. Ouch.

I want to believe. No one is saying you have to produce his real name.

Just produce him "in the live" again.

All the calls recently have been recordings, testimonials, rehashments, abatements, and abutments.

And essentially this keeps going back and forth as:
Foo: I want the truth.
Bob: You can't handle the truth.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 am
~Foo Fighter~

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs

Bob, I was being sarcastic about all my friends being here. If you don't want me to post here I won't. This is what MUTUAL respect looks like.

Best regards Bob,and good luck to you and Carolyn in all of your endevors.

Robert Lees

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 am
bodylogic

gentle reminder: you might go away, but you'll be back...

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
Bob, I was being sarcastic about all my friends being here. If you don't want me to post here I won't. This is what MUTUAL respect looks like.
Best regards Bob,and good luck to you and Carolyn in all of your endevors.

BOB: Just spend more time at DUPES... else you're a drama queen.

Bob Dobbs

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

For the Record:

[~Foo Fighter~ wrote on DUPES:
Bob, I know you want me to go, I'll go]

I responded on DUPES:

[BOB: I don't want you to go.

I'm just asking you to spend more time here than at fivebodied.com.]

Bob Dobbs