Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake My point is, I'm doing this at the end of...
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 am
frater222

Post subject: My point is, I'm doing this at the end of... Reply with quote

... tonight's MELTING TITANIUM with iON and Carolyn, and iON has been altering these posts in "real-time" with me because I fulfilled iON's request to change the nomenclature of this site to "eightbodies.com" since the Five Bodies have merged and been superseded by the hexadic position the world has been brought to as the outcome of iONdom's (Carolyn, Bob, JW, and iON's) multi-media extravaganza (including new comestibles) since the spring of 2009.

Bob Dobbs

P.S. frater222 did not write this even though "he" will probably get the credit... depending on iON, of course.

OK, here we go, let's see - hitting the "submit" button...
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 pm
frater222

Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the time that bob merged with frater 222 on the digital body

This event highlighted my role in the bob mythos

Ie: the person who first facilitated bob to utter the word of the current age
(rumplestiltskin)- marking himself magus- in a public forum ... Which kinda makes me a magus by proxy

And

The fact I'm the only person besides bob to have true xenocrony
About his Lifes work- see the cartoon ugly Americans

Just sayin
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:47 pm
bodylogic

frater222 wrote:

(rumplestiltskin)- marking himself magus- in a public forum ... Which kinda makes me a magus by proxy

And

Just sayin

Are you a DUPE too? I am jealous by your proficiency in Bob-speak.

I don't think I'll ever join the DUPES. I enjoy too much my own personal mythos.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

bodylogic wrote:
frater222 wrote:

And

Just sayin

Are you a DUPE too? I am jealous by your proficiency in Bob-speak.

I don't think I'll ever join the DUPES. I enjoy too much my own personal mythos.

BOB: Frater has had private sessions with iON and is a fine, upstanding "asshole" on DUPES (you can't get in unless you've had a private session with iON).

Bob Dobbs

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 am
bodylogic

I aint gonna be DUPED. But all the more power to you guys though. Whatever floats your meatsack.

The insights are great and I resonate with many of them. I even stretch myself to accommodation some of the more outlandish metaphors. I reject the premise, however, of what I originally called the ioncon. I would like to see someday a "medium" who actively engages the fact that he or she is using a rhetorical device in order to disseminate their insights. Much like a Shakespearean play. I have other issues with the whole play, but that's already been sounded. At least I could respect it more. And sometimes I hear a "wink".

Cheers.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

bodylogic wrote:
I aint gonna be DUPED. But all the more power to you guys though. Whatever floats your meatsack.

The insights are great and I resonate with many of them. I even stretch myself to accommodation some of the more outlandish metaphors. I reject the premise, however, of what I originally called the ioncon. I would like to see someday a "medium" who actively engages the fact that he or she is using a rhetorical device in order to disseminate their insights. Much like a Shakespearean play. I have other issues with the whole play, but that's already been sounded. At least I could respect it more. And sometimes I hear a "wink".

Cheers.

BOB: Your loss.

I suggest you totally, deliciously, happily forever, allow yourself to be DUPED.

Bob Dobbs

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm
bodylogic

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Cheers.

I suggest you totally, deliciously, happily forever, allow yourself to be DUPED.

Bob Dobbs

Not with JW Edwards' brand of ionism. NOPE.
Bob, you can do better. (My opinion).

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Cheers.

Bob Dobbs

BOB: It's a trialogue, not just iONism.

Bob Dobbs

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 pm
frater222

Bob can do better than jw???

To quote shreck: "thatll do donkey, that will do"

bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Cheers.

Bob Dobbs

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

frater222 wrote:
Bob can do better than jw???

BOB: Yeah, that's like trying to compare apples and oranges.

Bob Dobbs

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 am
bodylogic

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Cheers.

Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs

maybe you need a new 3rd for your threesome.
JW is obviously a man of leisure, or "slack", wherever he be.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Cheers.

Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs

maybe you need a new 3rd for your threesome.

BOB: I don't require JW - the trialogue is between my Physical, Non-Physical, and the Labyrinth of the Mind.

JW is obviously a man of leisure, or "slack", wherever he be.

BOB: That's an understatement - so much so, that if JW were in jail, his slack would frighten the Warden.

Bob Dobbs