Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake Bob Marshall?
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Bob Marshall? Reply with quote

The masked man as Bob Marshall circa 1984.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3cqoQM0ats&feature=related

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: Bob Marshall? Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
The masked man as Bob Marshall circa 1984.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3cqoQM0ats&feature=related

BOB: Bob Marshall (Ed Pussar) started broadcasting on CKLN on Aug.30, 1984:

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/Bob_Audio/Bob_Tapes/1984-08-30--International_Connection.mp3

He became friends with Chris Twomey shortly after.

When Chris found out about Bob Marshall's interest in McLuhan, he invited him on to Chris' show, Word of Mouth.

I personally was on CKLN for the first time on Oct.1, 1984. You can here me and Nelson Thall ("Bob Lox") and James Kidnie ("Bob Fox") here:

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/Bob_Audio/Bob_Tapes/1984-10-01--Word_of_Mouth.mp3

Ed Pussar was an actor and absorbed my personality during his apprenticeship which you can see in the AMX Diaries, starting on Oct.29/83:

[[Oct. 29/83 (Toronto)

Bob and Connie eased through the crowd of dancers and onlookers on the second floor of 242 Queen Street West--an apartment rented by Bob New, a cameraman who worked for Second City TV. They had been invited to the party by Alan who was hoping to create a spontaneous reunion of his old Dartmouth buddies. And almost everybody had shown up. Flaps had flown in from Seattle, Dennis from New York, Randy from Dartmouth, and Steve was still living in Toronto anyway. It turned into a fortuitous event for all of them. Flaps, still working for LaRouche, met Ian, the son of a wealthy newspaper publisher. Dennis, who had gone to New York with Randy's poet-friend Rick Rofihe, met Nelson, an avant-garde poet. Steve met Jamie, a film director from Los Angeles.Alan met Don, an actor based in Toronto. Randy had a chance to hear about Connie's successes in her complementary-medicine practice which opened up strange new possibilities for him in his own flagging family-medicine clinic he ran with Billy Barton back in Dartmouth.
Bob himself chuckled more than once over the fact he was in Bob New's apartment, because he kind of felt “new” himself: he soon wouldn't be stationed in Dallas anymore; he and Dr. Beter had prevented Nuclear War One in September '82 allowing the exhausted Beter to retire his Audio Letter; Doug St. Clair Smith had gotten a book published by McGraw-Hill that featured a super-salesman that looked just like the picture of Bob's father Bob had shown Doug and his friend Philo back in '78 in that Dallas bar--what a hoot, but it must mean something positive for Bob and Connie's destiny; nobody was going to find out for a long time how Bob had been involved in the KAL 007 crash; and Bob had just been introduced to Bob Marshall, a young Canadian journalist, who Bob immediately recognized from puzzling psychic flashes he had gotten perhaps ten years before--and when that occurred he knew his plans were on the right track and usually on schedule. The only thing that bugged Bob a little bit--he was being reminded again how timidly the Canadians danced compared to the Americans. As a matter of fact, Americans were consumed by Canadian dance-timidity if they stayed in the country for any length of time.]]

Bob Dobbs

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 am
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake, I was sure that it was your voice (whoever you are) from 1:07 to 2:23.

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am
bodylogic

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
My mistake, I was sure that it was your voice (whoever you are) from 1:07 to 2:23.

Foo: Just relax, give in to, and be one with the fact that Bob has taken over the planet. You hear him everywhere because he is everywhere. He's the ghost in the machine. Can't escape it, so might as well jump in and go with the flow. He's completely benevolent, too.

Cheers.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am
~Foo Fighter~

I was being sarcastic, it IS Bob's voice on the audio.

Robert Lees

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:34 pm
bodylogic

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Sarcasm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt",[1] usually conveyed through irony or understatement.[2] Most authorities distinguish sarcasm from irony;[3] however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony[4] or employs ambivalence.[5]

sar·casm (särkzm)
From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sarcasm
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

BOB: It is NOT my voice.

Bob Dobbs

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm
bodylogic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11DEFm0WCw[/youtube]

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am
frater222

so what does 'bob marshall' say on the selection.. cant click listen to it on my comp, b/c my comp is too slow for youtube... can you imagine that... im on a comp too slow for youtube.
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:48 pm
~Foo Fighter~

It's toned down Bob, younger, but same semantics, said the ssme way in the same tone. The person is talking to two others...they refer to him as Bob and talk about him being MM's archivist. I liked the video.

To me it's purple/bob...don't care what he says, he told me he's a liar and counterintuitivly...I BELIEVE him!

Robert Lees

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 pm
bodylogic

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
It's toned down Bob, younger, but same semantics, said the ssme way in the same tone. The person is talking to two others...they refer to him as Bob and talk about him being MM's archivist. I liked the video.

To me it's purple/bob...don't care what he says, he told me he's a liar and counterintuitivly...I BELIEVE him!

You made it up and it was both true AND funny. Like my HS history teacher Ms. Werkhouser always used to say, "if so, so what?"

Why are you still here Foo?

Bob's administration is well underway... term 2012 - 2020. No looking back now.

Call into the news conference and voice your opinion if you must.