Five Bodied
 
Advanced Search
   
 
Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  
 
 

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake iON's 6 Appearances during BobFest
Display posts from previous:   
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: iON's 6 Appearances during BobFest Reply with quote

1.
Nov.23, Part 12:
at 15:42
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-23--1100---PAYDAY%20.mp3

2.
Nov.25, Part 10:
at 16:23
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-25--0900---PAYDAY%20.mp3

3.
Nov.25, Part 11:
at 18:34
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-25--1000---PAYDAY%20.mp3

4.
Nov.26, Part 9:
at 58:41
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-26--0800---PAYDAY%20.mp3

then continues in Part 10:
at 00:01
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-26--0900---PAYDAY%20.mp3

5.
Nov.27, Part 9:
at 33:19
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-27--0800---PAYDAY%20.mp3

6.
Nov.27, Part 10:
at 8:05
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-27--0900---PAYDAY%20.mp3



Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

at 53 mins here:
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-25--0900---PAYDAY%20.mp3

he doesn't sound like his old self... doesn't sound like JW. perhaps another medium/psychic is doing the channeling of ion? He's not as good or as sharp or as confident as the original, methinks. But its a obvious voice impression nonetheless.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
at 53 mins here:
http://audio.achieveradio.com/media2/PAYDAY/2013-11-25--0900---PAYDAY%20.mp3

he doesn't sound like his old self... doesn't sound like JW. perhaps another medium/psychic is doing the channeling of ion? He's not as good or as sharp or as confident as the original, methinks. But its a obvious voice impression nonetheless.


BOB: iON changes all the time.

Remember, Carolyn and I speak to iON every other day so we know how playful iON is and our recordings show that.

Listen to the new iON dialogue in the first hour of last Sat.'s PAYDAY show.

What we noticed during the BOBFest was iON dancing and sing-songing with their voice occasionally. That is new!

Anyway, your comments on iON are not to be taken seriously... and you know why.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:47 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:

Anyway, your comments on iON are not to be taken seriously... and you know why.


Bob Dobbs



because I'm a 5th degree skeptic of psychic mediums?

I have understood that you can get value from them as anyone else, moreso because people believe they are talking to a higher authority and thus it creates more trust than if they were just talking to another POHB. (plain old human being)

Maybe these ion incarnations will incarnate into a voice that I actually enjoy. Anything is possible. We humans are marvelous creators Wink Rolling Eyes
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 am
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:

Anyway, your comments on iON are not to be taken seriously... and you know why.


Bob Dobbs



because I'm a 5th degree skeptic of psychic mediums?

BOB: No, because you've had zilch experience with iON. You've got to have about 50 private hours with iON to begin to realize what you're engaging - and it isn't a medium/entity. I've had over 6,000 hours and I'll call iON an isotope... that's right... an isotope.

I have understood that you can get value from them as anyone else, moreso because people believe they are talking to a higher authority and thus it creates more trust than if they were just talking to another POHB. (plain old human being)

BOB: iON isn't telling anybody anything... and certainly discourages anyone from thinking iON is a higher authority.

Maybe these ion incarnations will incarnate into a voice that I actually enjoy. Anything is possible. We humans are marvelous creators Wink Rolling Eyes


BOB: iON doesn't "incarnate".


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:32 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:

Anyway, your comments on iON are not to be taken seriously... and you know why.


Bob Dobbs



because I'm a 5th degree skeptic of psychic mediums?

BOB: No, because you've had zilch experience with iON. You've got to have about 50 private hours with iON to begin to realize what you're engaging - and it isn't a medium/entity. I've had over 6,000 hours and I'll call iON an isotope... that's right... an isotope.

I have understood that you can get value from them as anyone else, moreso because people believe they are talking to a higher authority and thus it creates more trust than if they were just talking to another POHB. (plain old human being)

BOB: iON isn't telling anybody anything... and certainly discourages anyone from thinking iON is a higher authority.

Maybe these ion incarnations will incarnate into a voice that I actually enjoy. Anything is possible. We humans are marvelous creators Wink Rolling Eyes


BOB: iON doesn't "incarnate".


Bob Dobbs


ok, points taken. keep on keeping on. I like the insights that I continue to receive by continually dropping out and tuning in.

Maybe other isotopes will start cropping up too... that's what I'm about, and that's more inspiring.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
Maybe other isotopes will start cropping up too... that's what I'm about, and that's more inspiring.


BOB: Don't know what you mean.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
Maybe other isotopes will start cropping up too... that's what I'm about, and that's more inspiring.


BOB: Don't know what you mean.


Bob Dobbs


Other people who flow with ideas and have the same levels of insights as ion does.... or to put it plainly, more talent in the talent pool.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


      Back To Top  

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Avalanche style by What Is Real © 2004