Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake Giving you a front row seat.
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:59 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Giving you a front row seat. Reply with quote

BOB: Carolyn says there is not much one can do medically for Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Ginney works for us and has her own radio show.

------
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: "ginney@rnadropstrialoffer.com"
Subject: Thank You!

Hello Ginney,

Thanks for the email. I have been taking the RnA drops and all the completement formulas for 2 months now. I'm so excited on my progress. I will give Carolyn a lengthy testimonial in a few months. I have learned so much from the Monday show [Carolyn's medical show]. I have been getting off all of my expensive medications very slowly and feeling better and better everyday. I wanted to make sure I was on your email address list. I'm not sure what is going on with the old distributor but I know you will know when the new website is up. I want to order more products for myself but I want to get RnA samples to my friends and family. It is very nice to have these friends and family notice the changes that are occurring in me. They are asking about what I'm taking. They say I have a certain glow about me and can't believe how happy I am. Bear in mind that only 4 months ago I struggled to get out of bed due to my Ankylosing Spondylitis which is a form of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have been struggling with this since I was 15 years old. After listening to countless iON archives with all of you involved, I woke up one morning and said "I'm taking my power back". I stopped going to the Rheumatologist and stopped all the chemo infusions. I started the RnA and all the completement formulas about a week before this. I'm so happy about all of this transformation I can't stop grinning. I just finished the Emerald Tablets and finished Revelations up to chapter 22. I'm going to buy all the Chapter 23 information this week. I know you are an expert on these subjects and can't wait to ask you questions. I wanted to finish these works before I start asking questions. Sorry to keep running on but the excitement is spilling over. I can't thank you enough for all of your work and help. I also listen to your Wednesday show!
----------

Bob Dobbs