Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Out Of This World i saw (another) ufo
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:25 am
justfive

Post subject: i saw (another) ufo Reply with quote

i almost forgot to remember.
i was driving home saturday. it was about 2:30 AM. i saw a light in the sky. bright white. close. less than a kilometer away, and about 500 ft. up. it flew parallel to my car, to the left of me...at about the same speed.

my brain said, "see the plane, see the plane...it's a plane, eyes, or a helicopter. find out how it's a plane, because i know your incoming data does not recognise the plane. find the green and red lights. find the landing spotlight".

my eyes said, "okay, brain".

and then my eyes looked as closely as possible(i was driving, and was whipping my head back and forth like an adamant denier of something). i saw that the white light was fat at the front of the object, with a thinner part extending towards the back. not a landing spotlight.

no green and red nav lights.
one time, as i whipped my head to the left, my driver's side car window was awash in red glare, like someone was shining a (wide) laser through it. hard to describe the light effect accurately with mere words.
the object went behind some clouds, and when it came out, it had turned 90 and was now flying towards the highway. i saw two red lights on the bottom of the UFO("unidentified", 'cause i can't identify it). the bright white light made it hard to see much else. the red lights were like circles of red light, and not like incandescent pinpoints seen on normal planes.

the bright white light didn't seem to be 'pointed' in any particular direction. more of a radiance type of effect.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:25 pm
^*

Post subject: Re: i saw (another) ufo Reply with quote

justfive wrote:
i almost forgot to remember.
i was driving home saturday. it was about 2:30 AM. i saw a light in the sky. bright white. close. less than a kilometer away, and about 500 ft. up. it flew parallel to my car, to the left of me...at about the same speed.

my brain said, "see the plane, see the plane...it's a plane, eyes, or a helicopter. find out how it's a plane, because i know your incoming data does not recognise the plane. find the green and red lights. find the landing spotlight".

my eyes said, "okay, brain".

and then my eyes looked as closely as possible(i was driving, and was whipping my head back and forth like an adamant denier of something). i saw that the white light was fat at the front of the object, with a thinner part extending towards the back. not a landing spotlight.

no green and red nav lights.
one time, as i whipped my head to the left, my driver's side car window was awash in red glare, like someone was shining a (wide) laser through it. hard to describe the light effect accurately with mere words.
the object went behind some clouds, and when it came out, it had turned 90 and was now flying towards the highway. i saw two red lights on the bottom of the UFO("unidentified", 'cause i can't identify it). the bright white light made it hard to see much else. the red lights were like circles of red light, and not like incandescent pinpoints seen on normal planes.

the bright white light didn't seem to be 'pointed' in any particular direction. more of a radiance type of effect.

now you be talkin nonesense, justjive.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.