Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Being Five Bodied PR Firm vs. Boring Necromancers
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:49 pm
convulsionaire

Post subject: PR Firm vs. Boring Necromancers Reply with quote

22-23 seconds in - Bob, can you tell me if that's Broome Street?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pO_hY1JIeY
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pO_hY1JIeY[/youtube]

Coming back from the Sunrise Market on Broome, just before they closed, Tito stopped to look in the windows of Yohji Yamamoto, on Grand Street.

Spook Country P. 25

Spook Country, chapter 48 = escape from New York (to jam with Octavian perhaps?)

Miss Duncan and Mr. Blake (RIP):

He loved the way they lived, starting with the style of their apartment on Broome Street—it was like a reflection of her intricate brain, stuffed with all her books and knickknacks. He teased her, called her “Tucky,” for Tucky the Squirrel, some squirrel on a billboard for a storage-space company. She was a pack rat.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/01/suicides200801?currentPage=3

---

---

Heath Ledger - "Joker" (RIP):

Heath Ledger was found in his fourth-floor apartment at 421 Broome Street, between Crosby and Lafayette Streets in SoHo, New York City, on the day of the Full Moon, January 22, 2008. Perhaps a minor detail, one to be overlooked and forgotten. Or not.

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2008/01/ledgers-lafayette.html

---

Christmas in July/Escape from New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzbYQsmI4s
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzbYQsmI4s[/youtube]

The SoHotel at Bowery and Broome is where I stay when I'm in NYC because the people whose couches I used to sleep on have all moved. True intelligence perhaps? The SoHotel doesn't have a room 22. Neat.

12. Trilogy: Hyperstation
[Thurston]
Falling out of sleep, I hit the floor
Put on some rock tee and I'm out with the door
From Bowery to Broome to Greene, I'm a walking lizard
Last night's dream was a talking baby lizard

WTF?

Talking Lizards?

That is strange.

Were they chewing bubble gum too? Bubble wrap filled with flouride and automobile merde?

Atta boy, way to keep the fangs strong.

Thurston? Thurston? It's me, that guy who handed you that package as you were walking down Granville with William Gibson and the gang. I'm writing this from Providence, Rhode Island. Did you find your merde? Ban the bums?

Daydream Nation was the soundtrack to a LSD and gaslighter fueled breakdown I had when I was 18. It's a few million things more than that...but that's the way it breezed through my Tinnitus.

It's really hard to explain to people that you are being tormented by spooks when your mind is shattering. I take responsibilty for the LSD part of the equation. It's not like a cabal of cheap Al NSAda blowhards put a shotgun in my mouth with a little tab of acid on it. The toxic charades part of the equation?...not my problem.

That's F-F-Poo Fighters problem.

A close friend of mine jumped off a building because he was cursed with knowledge that he didn't try to hard to acquire. He occasionally found himself surrounded by toxic, gaslighting losers pretending to be regular people. I'm not the only one on this forum who knows what the term gaslighting means.

...And Daydream Nation was inspired in part by Neuromancer.

2:10 seconds into the Spook Country clip - Avalon Stationery makes an appearance. Even stationary shops are getting famous these days...poor spooks...Trying so hard to make it as players, but they're so played out...the whole globe is gently giggling at them.

Naval Intelligents, a weak performance:

http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/images/literary_007world_bahamas_players.jpg

Naval Intelligence = A komodo that can't seem to quit dropping the soap. It tries to but...

"Here kid, hold onto this soap"

"No."

The young person leaves, the soap slips out of the captains hand and...

ZAP!

Instant Komodo feeding frenzy.

"By the 12th century Avalon became associated with Glastonbury, when monks at Glastonbury Abbey claimed to have discovered the bones of Arthur and his queen."

Glow.

jf bouncing all over the shop like Keith Moon.

There you go Keith...If you kill yourself on the full moon, people can gather to gawk at this website like the car wreck spectators we're all encouraged to be these days:

"Oh my gawd! He wrote Keith Moon! That monster put a spell on him!"

Meanwhile, FF is frothing like a komodo with rabbies

You got one thing right F-F-Fighter. I'm a Violent Femme. Keep slithering around here with your useless dribbling kuru poison, I keep going Zulu on you...If you're angry because I stole your useless anti-gravity/consciousness amplifying/time machine...Get over it. You lost. I used it to "steal" all of the useless crap you were deluded into thinking was yours.

*poof*

Everyone has a time machine...except for spooks and the sick puppies who bugger them.

You see, it's really quite simple, the first thing you do when you steal a time machine is use it to steal a bunch more time machines to give to your friends. Every now and then some kook or another posts a picture or some words here and things start getting confusing.

WTF?

I thought I was the first one to steal one of those useless pieces of shit?

Who stole the time machine from the time machine jar?

Was it F-F-Fighter?

Who he?...Couldn't be?

He's part of that boring cabal of moronic failures who actually believe it's possible to own a time machine.

FF While you were plotting out your next diversion, I frisbeed an Atomic VF Record at the finger quivering over the button. Sliced it clean off.

Why?

boredom.

curiosity.

Partly to help some poor poor man. A blinding flash, instant conversion to Hinduism. Do you realize how pathetic that hijinx was?

The Asshattin' Project?

Like a psychic plague gone pro. Psychic plague went and signed a contract with Nike.

Great! Nuke Iran!...fantastic...Air raid Jordan:

"But we're cooperating"

"Don't care...you're in the vicinity. Guilty!"

"art students" scurrying around the globe with very expensive suitcases...poppa's hands stuffed so far up their puppet holes, they're tongues are wagging uncontrollably. It's sad...So sad

...Mo'sad than the Medici'ne profession even

That's a lot of sadness.

FF, I really think you need a doctor.

That cigar shaped Foo Fighter that the afficiando Siggy Fraud can't stop puffin' on? It's Sad. Why not quit? Does he have some seasonal affective disorder?...he can't seem to get enough. Coked up to the gills, brainstem thrashing around like a beached eel...

Having psychic plague troubles?

Maybe go read some Ibsen, listen to a little Grieg...How the fuck should I know what'll get you out of the bind you're in?

"Get this good doctor to the Tavistock Institute pronto!...We need to build a giant rotating anus on the Southbank...right up close to Shakespeare's globe and the MI5/6 parasite hive. It needs to be even bigger than the Riesenrad! I have the plans right here on this scroll. Don't mind the ink blots all over it...sometimes I get carried away and blot out the names of people unfortunate enough to have heightened osmic capabilities. But this doctor, look at him...can't stop itching...Looks like a chimp with fiberglass dust in his armpits, some cigar additives intended for Castro, some radioctive dust...he just loves to feed the old death drive...er...I mean...his jaw cancer keeps screaming like some sorta infantvampire...More nourishing cigar milk. More!"

FF, you and your "superiors" are very sick puppies who need help. Pinning you down, so that you can be mocked and derided is simply a healthy thing to do. This is unfortunate for you, but watching lying, mis-directing sycophants squirm is actually quite therapuetic for people who have made it this far without auctioning their souls to the agency/institute.

If you break into tiny fragments, we can all see what you're made of. (I'm selling that sentence to the Tavistock Institute...for Lot's and lotsa $!) FF You need to be blown out of a MkDonalds straw into the fiery solar anus because you are toxic. I'm certain you can accomplish that trick on your own. But I'll keep helping to break you apart if you wish.

I can't help it. I'm allergic to British Israelism/Grailic Christianity and all the toxicity that stems from those completely discredited belief systems. It's all so much useless propaganda for inbred, child raping, trickle-down-kuru-economy psychotic royalty.

Yawn.

Can anyone on this forum recommend a joint on 4th where I can get me a cheap plate of veggies and comic book crustaceans?

The family who run Avalon stationary are Korean (or Japanese...not certain)

I buy my travel journals there.

Where is Octavian?

How should I know where Octavian is?

Other Work
"Oh baby baby please don't go
Pattern recognition is coming down slow"

Bob,

Are you still drunk?
harp money"

Last edited by convulsionaire on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 am; edited 6 times in total

Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:07 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: PR Firm vs. Boring Necromancers Reply with quote

convulsionaire wrote:
[size=18]22-23 seconds in - Bob, can you tell me if that's Broome Street?

BOB: Yes it is.

Bob,

Are you still drunk?

BOB:
convulsionaire wrote:

I heard that if you need IBS information, you can find some pretty good publications on the topic in bookstore/hang outs all across this merry nightmare...

BOB: There's always this one:

http://www.carolyndean.com/content/view/40/41

I've been busy trying to find the Failka Tetrads that you did...The one that has W Gibson as a journalist...

BOB: I can't find it either. Is this what you're thinking of?:

http://www.venicewake.org/Articles/GF/Gerry_Guitar_Arm_Me.html

It doesn't work for the moment.

Are Zappa tunes belong at wakes?

BOB: Yes. Try WATERMELON IN EASTER HAY followed by MUFFIN MAN.

Bob Dobbs

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:52 am
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Re: PR Firm vs. Boring Necromancers Reply with quote

convulsionaire wrote:
22-23 seconds in - Bob, can you tell me if that's Broome Street?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pO_hY1JIeY
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pO_hY1JIeY[/youtube]

Spook Country, chapter 48 = escape from New York (to jam with Octavian perhaps?)

Miss Duncan and Mr. Blake (RIP):

He loved the way they lived, starting with the style of their apartment on Broome Street—it was like a reflection of her intricate brain, stuffed with all her books and knickknacks. He teased her, called her “Tucky,” for Tucky the Squirrel, some squirrel on a billboard for a storage-space company. She was a pack rat.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/01/suicides200801?currentPage=3

---

---

Heath Ledger was found in his fourth-floor apartment at 421 Broome Street, between Crosby and Lafayette Streets in SoHo, New York City, on the day of the Full Moon, January 22, 2008. Perhaps a minor detail, one to be overlooked and forgotten. Or not.

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2008/01/ledgers-lafayette.html

---

Christmas in July/Escape from New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzbYQsmI4s
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzbYQsmI4s[/youtube]

The SoHotel at Bowery and Broome is where I stay when I'm in NYC because the people whose couches I used to sleep on have all moved. True intelligence perhaps? The SoHotel doesn't have a room 22. Neat.

12. Trilogy: Hyperstation
[Thurston]
Falling out of sleep, I hit the floor
Put on some rock tee and I'm out with the door
From Bowery to Broome to Greene, I'm a walking lizard
Last night's dream was a talking baby lizard

WTF?

Talking Lizards?

That is strange.

Were they chewing bubble gum too? Bubble wrap filled with flouride and automobile merde?

Atta boy, way to keep the fangs strong.

Thurston? Thurston? It's me, that guy who handed you that package as you were walking down Granville with William Gibson and the gang. I'm writing this from Providence, Rhode Island. Did you find your merde? Ban the bums?

Daydream Nation was the soundtrack to a LSD and gaslighter fueled breakdown I had when I was 18. It's a few million things more than that...but that's the way it breezed through my Tinnitus.

It's really hard to explain to people that you are being tormented by spooks when your mind is shattering. I take responsibilty for the LSD part of the equation. It's not like a cabal of cheap Al NSAda blowhards put a shotgun in my mouth with a little tab of acid on it. The toxic charades part of the equation?...not my problem.

That's F-F-Poo Fighters problem.

A close friend of mine jumped off a building because he was cursed with knowledge that he didn't try to hard to acquire. He occasionally found himself surrounded by toxic, gaslighting losers pretending to be regular people. I'm not the only one on this forum who knows what the term gaslighting means.

...And Daydream Nation was inspired in part by Neuromancer.

2:10 seconds into the Spook Country clip - Avalon Stationery makes an appearance. Even stationary shops are getting famous these days...poor spooks...Trying so hard to make it as players, but they're so played out...the whole globe is gently giggling at them.

Naval Intelligents, a weak performance:

http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/images/literary_007world_bahamas_players.jpg

Naval Intelligence = A komodo that can't seem to quit dropping the soap. It tries to but...

"Here kid, hold onto this soap"

"No."

The young person leaves, the soap slips out of the captains hand and...

ZAP!

Instant Komodo feeding frenzy.

"By the 12th century Avalon became associated with Glastonbury, when monks at Glastonbury Abbey claimed to have discovered the bones of Arthur and his queen."

Glow.

jf bouncing all over the shop like Keith Moon.

There you go Keith...If you kill yourself on the full moon, people can gather to gawk at this website like the car wreck spectators we're all encouraged to be these days:

"Oh my gawd! He wrote Keith Moon! That monster put a spell on him!"

Meanwhile, FF is frothing like a komodo with rabbies

You got one thing right F-F-Fighter. I'm a Violent Femme. Keep slithering around here with your useless dribbling kuru poison, I keep going Zulu on you...If you're angry because I stole your useless anti-gravity/consciousness amplifying/time machine...Get over it. You lost. I used it to "steal" all of the useless crap you were deluded into thinking was yours.

*poof*

Everyone has a time machine...except for spooks and the sick puppies who bugger them.

You see, it's really quite simple, the first thing you do when you steal a time machine is use it to steal a bunch more time machines to give to your friends. Every now and then some kook or another posts a picture or some words here and things start getting confusing.

WTF?

I thought I was the first one to steal one of those useless pieces of shit?

Who stole the time machine from the time machine jar?

Was it F-F-Fighter?

Who he?...Couldn't be?

He's part of that boring cabal of moronic failures who actually believe it's possible to own a time machine.

FF While you were plotting out your next diversion, I frisbeed an VF Record at the finger quivering over the button. Sliced it clean off.

Why?

boredom.

curiosity.

Partly to help some poor poor man. A blinding flash, instant conversion to Hinduism Do you realize how pathetic that hijinx was?

The Asshattin' Project?

Like a psychic plague gone pro. Psychic plague went and signed a contract with Nike.

Great! Nuke Iran!...fantastic...Air raid Jordan:

"But we're cooperating"

"Don't care...you're in the vicinity. Guilty!"

"art students" scurrying around the globe with very expensive suitcases...poppa's hands stuffed so far up their puppet holes, they're tongues are wagging uncontrollably. It's sad...So sad

...Mo'sad than the Medici'ne profession even

That's a lot of sadness.

FF, I really think you need a doctor.

That cigar shaped Foo Fighter that the chiseler Siggy Fraud can't stop puffin' on? It's Sad. Why not quit? Does he have some seasonal affective disorder?...he can't seem to get enough. Coked up to the gills, brainstem thrashing around like a beached eel.

Having psychic plague troubles?

Maybe go read some Ibsen, listen to a little Grieg...How the fuck should I know what'll get you out of the bind you're in?

"Get this good doctor to the Tavistock Institute pronto!...We need to build a giant rotating anus on the Southbank...right up close to Shakespeare's globe and the MI5/6 parasite hive. It needs to be even bigger than the Riesenrad! I have the plans right here on this scroll. Don't mind the ink blots all over it...sometimes I get carried away and blot out the names of people unfortunate enough to have heightened osmic capabilities. But this doctor, look at him...can't stop itching...Looks like a chimp with fiberglass dust in his armpits, some cigar additives intended for Castro, some radioctive dust...he just loves to feed the old death drive...er...I mean...his jaw cancer keeps screaming like some sorta infantvampire...More nourishing cigar milk. More!"

FF, you and your "superiors" are very sick puppies who need help. Pinning you down, so that you can be mocked and derided is simply a healthy thing to do. This is unfortunate for you, but watching lying, mis-directing sycophants squirm is actually quite therapuetic for people who have made it this far without auctioning their souls to the agency/institute.

If you break into tiny fragments, we can all see what you're made of. (I'm selling that sentence to the Tavistock Institute...for Lot's and lotsa $!) FF You need to be blown out of a MkDonalds straw into the fiery solar anus because you are toxic. I'm certain you can accomplish that trick on your own. But I'll keep helping to break you apart if you wish.

I can't help it. I'm allergic to British Israelism/Grailic Christianity and all the toxicity that stems from those completely discredited belief systems. It's all so much useless propaganda for inbred, child raping, trickle-down-kuru-economy psychotic royalty.

Yawn.

Can anyone on this forum recommend a joint on 4th where I can get me a cheap plate of veggies and comic book crustaceans?

The family who run Avalon stationary are Korean (or Japanese...not certain)

I buy my travel journals there.

Where is Octavian?

How should I know where Octavian is?

Other Work
"Oh baby baby please don't go
Pattern recognition is coming down slow"

Bob,

Are you still drunk?

Didn’t we do this already SODDI?

You’re a towering intellect and I’m a bumbling boob…I got it already. I’ll give you that if you need it so badly.

Just so I understand…are you more intelligent than me in ALL subjects across the board? The Arts, Sciences, humanities…are you a superior genius or a sub-genius?

I need to know so I don’t accidentally display some knowledge that you don’t have. I know it’s a VERY small possibility…but can we risk the impact to your ego?

~Foo Fighter~

p.s. Next time you go Kiggye-postal include a warning for people not to drive or operate heavy machinery.

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:55 am
convulsionaire

Post subject: I know it turns you on when you pretend I'm SODDI Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

p.s. Next time you go Kiggye-postal include a warning for people not to drive or operate heavy machinery.

I have no idea what you're lying about.

I should just ignore you FFSpook, but it's too much fun mocking you and your fellow clown brigade frat frotters. Seeing you all working to stimulate your prostate glands with your foreheads like that? It's sad. Almost as sad as those youtube clips of Jack Sarfatti. FF it's dangerous to operate machinery when your digestive tract is plotting against you.

I insult you as a favour. Just trying to let you know how (bad) silly you look.

good silly:

Sonic Youth The Sprawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd5ymE2WT-A
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd5ymE2WT-A[/youtube]

I grew up in a shotgun row
Sliding down the hill
Out front were the big machines
Steel and rusty now, I guess
Out back was the river
And that big sign down the road
That's where it all started

-Kim Gordon
harp money"

Last edited by convulsionaire on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:57 am
convulsionaire

Post subject: Black Seeds Reply with quote

fivebodied wrote:

BOB: Yes. Try WATERMELON IN EASTER HAY followed by MUFFIN MAN.

Bob Dobbs

Thanks Bob.
harp money"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:01 am
convulsionaire

Post subject: It's All About Music Reply with quote

convulsionaire wrote:

convulsionaire wrote:
Spook Country, chapter 48 = escape from New York

To Vancouver.

January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger was about to head to Vancouver to film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
By Craig Takeuchi

According to Cinematical, the recently deceased Heath Ledger had just finished filming the first leg of Terry Gilliam's film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus in London, England in December, and was taking a break in NYC before he was scheduled to fly to Vancouver where the rest of the shooting would take place.
Us magazine has reported that the Vancouver production has been shut down and all crew have been let go.
Ledger had previously starred in Gilliam's film The Brothers Grimm.January 23, 2008

http://www.straight.com/article-129393/heath-ledger-was-about-to-head-to-vancouver-to-film-the-imaginarium-of-doctor-parnassus

Involved with black ops? Do your friends and family a favour. Kill yourself. Tape bombs on your chest, head on down to the torture prison, unstrap the the men, give them all your money, apologize, wait a few minutes and have a suicide party with your waste of space komodo puppet buddies, maybe you could use your dazzling infrastructures to coordinate it with other outposts, safe houses even the head orrifice...World wide black ops suicide day. Hurray!

FF. Why don't you just try telling your special agent in charge to kill himself?

Hey Bob. It's time to destroy the Secret Council. Whadda ya think?
I'm certain it'll help you get results in the opinion polls. Maybe Hillary's head will explode or something?

Keith Moon in the sky with a snowboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdV5QEeIdc
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdV5QEeIdc[/youtube]

Marlowe's Doctor Faustus = One of many ways out of the pentadic/poisonssad hellzone.
harp money"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:51 am
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Re: I know it turns you on when you pretend I'm SODDI Reply with quote

convulsionaire wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

I have no idea what you're lying about.

I should just ignore you FFSpook, but it's too much fun mocking you and your fellow clown brigade frat frotters. Seeing you all working to stimulate your prostate glands with your foreheads like that? It's sad. Almost as sad as those youtube clips of Jack Sarfatti. FF it's dangerous to operate machinery when your digestive tract is plotting against you.

I insult you as a favour. Just trying to let you know how silly you look.

I grew up in a shotgun row
Sliding down the hill
Out front were the big machines
Steel and rusty now, I guess
Out back was the river
And that big sign down the road
That's where it all started

-Kim Gordon

All tactic and no strategy makes SODDI a dull boy…maybe your girlfriend Legume could help you out.

Tell me, how old were you when the abuse started?

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYxaBvmToI0&feature=related[/youtube]

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:01 pm
convulsionaire

Post subject: Nirvana Farmer Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

…maybe your girlfriend Legume could help you out.

You are vile.

Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXdmAIMImY
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXdmAIMImY[/youtube]

and Boeing, Microsoft...the Bremerton Sub Base etc.

It's so relieving
To know that you're leaving
as soon as you get paid

Hey FF.
harp money"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Re: Nirvana Farmer Reply with quote

convulsionaire wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

…maybe your girlfriend Legume could help you out.

You are vile.

The past is the past, come to terms with it and move on.

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:52 pm
kigye888

Post subject: Reply with quote

ALICE

Los Angeles

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:06 pm
convulsionaire

Post subject: Twit t' Reply with quote

Coltrane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fltFt4OUjng
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fltFt4OUjng[/youtube]

Karen
harp money"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:30 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Don't cut yourself.

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:56 am
convulsionaire

Post subject: LIESNSAISIMI5MI6CIACSISRCMPFBISISYAWNSSADREALLYREALLYSSAD Reply with quote

Fiberglass...yum!

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
Don't cut yourself.
~Foo Fighter~

Good Idea!
harp money"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:43 am
~Foo Fighter~

convulsionaire wrote:
Fiberglass...yum!

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
Don't cut yourself.
~Foo Fighter~

Good Idea!

Is there any end to your neediness?

For a genius you're so dull...Put your head through the mirror, maybe you’ll gnow something.

~Foo Fighter~

Robert Lees

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:00 pm
convulsionaire

Post subject: Slot Machine Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:

Is there any end to your neediness?

~Foo Fighter~

Thank you for asking. The answer to that question is negative.

I'm no Theresa Neumann

F-F-Fxa459yiu9gldf,e, Can you shit gold coins?

flora
harp money"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next