Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Out Of This World Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 am
guestron

Post subject: Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry Reply with quote

Urim and Thummim Assemblage Poetry

Urim and Thummim Recreation

From the Bible Supply Emporium:

Urim and Thummim Recreation comes in a plastic bag with information about them. They are designed to be used with the recreation or Aaron's Breastplate as seen above. They are sold separately. They are designed for demonstration purposes, so they can be handled. Other recreations are mounted on plaques, see below. Bag size is 6 1/2 inches by 5 7/8 inches. Price is $4.99 plus shipping and handling ($2).

From GameSpot:

I used to own this Thunder Sword with a fire parasite on it.

I attacked Urim and Thummim with it and they told me which monster is weak to the elements I wielded. I'm kinda confused, what is this 'animate' monster type they speak of? I'm at the -2200 dungeons now.

Also, why do they call Idea Sephirahs 'water'?

From CrystalLinks:

Some scholars have suggested "the" Urim and Thummim consists of two crystals; however, the precise nature of the medium is unknown to most secular scholars. According to the Hebrew Bible, stones used for "an" Urim and Thummim were kept in the breastplate of Aaron, the brother of Moses.

According to the teachings of Judaism, a small parchment with God's holy name, the Tetragrammaton, inscribed on it was slipped into an opening under the Urim and Thummim on the high priest's breast plate, which caused the breastplate to "glow" and thereby "transmit messages" from God to the Children of Israel.

From Google:

Illustrated glossary definition of the Tetragrammaton, or four letter name of God.

From FanArt:

FanArt: Tetragrammaton Cleric
This is one of the Clerics, from the movie Equilibrium. In the film, extreme emotions had been outlawed, owing to the fact that people acted irrationally under emotional duress. A drug called Librium kept emotions in check, but some people still managed to feel. They were hunted down by the Clerics. The Clerics were masters of the Gun Katas, a martial art designed for use in gunplay. A trained Cleric would be able to calculate the odds in any firefight, using his training to put bullets exactly where they needed to be while avoiding return fire.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 am
Hexbodhi

Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2007/82802.htm

Tier 1
HUNGARY

____

Tier 2
ESTONIA

http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-english/2007/June/200706121538261xeneerg0.3716089.html

One country that fell off the Tier l list was Ireland, placed instead in a group called “Special Cases.” The report said the presence of “foreign women in prostitution and a growing migrant labor population raise concerns about a potential trafficking problem” in Ireland. Other special cases are the Bahamas, Barbados, Brunei, Haiti, Iraq, Kiribati, Lesotho, the Solomon Islands, Somalia, Swaziland, Tunisia and Turkmenistan.

Not safe to be a child in Estonia.(Land of the atheists)

Ireland is overrated in its civility
and Hungary is underrated.

http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-density-125.html

Largest cities in the world ranked by population density (1 to 125)

Dublin Ireland

Estonia Tallinn - 471,608

Ireland Dublin - 495,781

Hungary Budapest - 2,008,546

Portland, Ore. 533,427

_____

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

16 Flag of Hungary Hungary 99
26 Flag of the United States United States 97
36 Flag of Ireland Ireland 94

The two most striking exceptions, however, may be Ireland and the United States. Ireland, whose average I.Q. is listed at 93, has the fourth highest per capita GDP (PPP adjusted) of any country in the world (after tiny Luxembourg, Norway and the United States).[7][8] The United States, with an average I.Q. of 98, has the third-highest per capita GDP (PPP adjusted), and is by far the most populous of the richest 10 countries. Both of these countries have I.Q. averages considerably below those of countries such as South Korea, Taiwan, and Germany, but have per capita GDPs about 1.5 times higher.

Ireland, = 93,
The United States, = 98,

http://www.volkmar-weiss.de/table.html

, Estonia IQ 97/97 (-/100),
, Hungary IQ 99/98 (99/96),

___

http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/iq_vs_religiosity.htm

Estonia IQ 97
Hungary IQ 99 (99)
Ireland IQ 93 (100)
United States of America IQ 98 (97)

Irish and Estonian women.
Too liberated.

Must go to Budapest to find the world's last real woman.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1684548,00.html

9 IRELAND

30 ESTONIA

31 U.S.

61 HUNGARY

Let's hear it for the Hungarian patriarchy.

Their government fights child prostitution better than Estonia and Ireland, because their men are already sexually satisfied.

_________

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/were-poles-apart-from-our-eastern-european-sisters-124206.html

We're Poles apart from our Eastern European sisters

By Andrea Byrne
Sunday April 08 2007
IN A recent survey of Polish people living in Ireland, their number one gripe was not the chaotic traffic or the exorbitant cost of living, but Irish women. The online poll, conducted by the Polish Information Centre in Dublin, found that many Poles believe Irish women act in a less-than-decorous manner.

But are they right? I conducted a quick poll among my male friends. "What do you think about the women you meet on a night out?" I asked. "Drunk," was the resounding answer. "Drunk and easy."

Are we? Is that the perceived opinion of Irish women, even among our own?

Part of me actually agrees with the Poles. For every stylish and refined Irish woman there are at least two belligerent, brassy, ballsy broads bursting out of too-tight clothes, roaring about getting pissed or the previous night's sexual conquest.

The very same streets trodden by our drink-sodden sisters are full of stylish Polish girls, naturally beautiful, impeccably made-up, demure and soft-spoken.

However, City Channel presenter and Polish native Izabela Chudzicka defends Irish women, claiming that the survey presents an unfair reflection. "The way Ireland has gone in relation to multiculturalism, it is almost impossible to presume that a woman who falls around the place drunk is Irish."

Marek Czenczek, Project Co-ordinator with the Dublin Polish Information & Cultural Centre, says Polish men voted the way they did not because of the lack of beauty of Irish women, but because, to a certain extent, they have failed to gain acceptance from them.

Ever since that fateful day in May 2004 when Poland joined the EU and we experienced a mass influx of Poles, Irish men haven't stopped raving about how stunning Polish women are, and yet Polish men don't return the favour - in fact, they do the opposite. A friend of mine who has a large network of Polish friends told me that the majority of Irish women are seen as ugly by Polish men.

To Irish men, Polish women are seemingly the perfect female specimen - and not just aesthetically. By their very culture and upbringing, the majority of Polish women are conservative, undemanding, and like to embrace traditional family values - or, to put it plainly, they like to look after their men.

Izabela Chudzicka acknowledges this. "Polish women get married much sooner. Religion is a still a very big thing in Poland - most people still go to mass on a Sunday. Women are quite domesticated."

Is it any wonder Irish men are falling for these Eastern European beauties? They're like their mammies - only taller, skinnier and sexier.

Polish native Dominika Topolska says, "Polish women demand more respect. They don't tend to get too close to a man before they really get to know him. Basically, they aren't easy."

Kazik Anhalt tells me that Polish women are much more "mysterious", adding, "You can't strike up a relationship with them just like that."

Kazik, who has been living in Ireland for five years, said he was initially shocked by some Irish women's drinking.

Tom Galvin, editor of Polski Herald, says that some Polish women have told him that Irish girls "scare the hell out of them". "Polish women don't drink as much and they would never be seen drunk in public," he says. "They are just more conservative."

But why is this ladette culture largely absent in Polish women? Is it because they are only recently emerging from years of oppression? Or is it that they have never been under the influence of American and English culture?

Perhaps the ladette phenomenon, the worst and ugliest by-product of feminism, has yet to hit the Poles and other Eastern European nations. Maybe in 10 years' time we will regularly encounter marauding groups of lager-swilling, drunk and disorderly Polish women?

A post on a Polish internet forum by an Irish man reads, "I hope this doesn't sound too un-PC, but you can't help but notice the level of beauty/femininity walking the streets of Polish cities, their air of self-confidence, poise, lack of needless layers of make-up and general openness, good humour and finally that je ne sais pas . . . that indefinable quality that sets them apart."

In stark contrast, I remember a recent conversation with a taxi man who told me that it was rare for him to bring home a girl who still had both her clothing and her speech intact. He then proceeded to tell me about the gang of girls he'd brought home before me. He was no prude, he assured me, and yet he was horrified by what he heard in the back of his cab: girls talking about having sex as if they were shopping for socks.

Polish men are accustomed to ladies, but here they encounter women who match them pint for pint, lack any sense of etiquette, and who aggressively demonstrate their sexual appetites.

Can we really blame Polish men for feeling our "ladies" lack a little something?

- Andrea Byrne

http://bi-irish.bi.org/

Bi Irish is a Dublin-based group of self-identified bisexuals who first met in September 1996. Recognising the lack of bisexual space, support and resources in the wider gay and lesbian community, we decided to start building our own community and now meet every first Tuesday of the month in Outhouse - 6 South William St Dublin 2 from 8-9:30 pm, a large queer community resource centre - for more information about Outhouse telephone +353 1 670 63 77.

I am sorry folks, but Kate had red hair and the facts say she had a high chance of having Celtic ancestry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1555426/Mother-jailed-for-rape-of-daughter.html

Mother jailed for rape of daughter
By Laura Clout
Last Updated: 2:45AM BST 23/06/2007

A mother who stood by and watched as paedophiles gang-raped her young daughter has been jailed for 12 years.

Dana Fowley, whose her mother was jailed for her involvement in a paedophile ring that abused her: Mother jailed for rape of daughter
Dana Fowley, whose her mother was jailed for her involvement in a paedophile ring that abused her

Caroline Dunsmore, 43, allowed her daughter to be systematically abused over 12 years starting when she was aged just six.

Being raped had become "a way of life" for her daughter Dana Fowley, the High Court in Edinburgh heard.

Dunsmore was told by judge Lord Malcolm yesterday (Fri): "It is hard to imagine a more grievous breach of trust on the part of a mother towards her child.
Article continues
advertisement

"Over many years you have participated fully in a paedophile group whose repeated abuse of your daughter obviously caused her very serious damage and you took no steps to remove her from that situation."

The judge said he took account for "public revulsion" at the offences in passing sentence, but also took account of Dunsmore's own deprived background and history of being sexually abused as well as the resultant damage this caused her.

Ms Fowley, who fled the court in tears after her mother was jailed, waived the right to anonymity usually granted to victims of sexual crimes.

Speaking outside court, the 27-year-old said: "I was gutted, totally gutted at what my mum was given, but in the end it was a justified sentence. As a mother I was happy, as a daughter, I was gutted."

Dunsmore, of Newhaven, had previously pleaded guilty to several rape charges and to abusing another girl between 1987 and 1995.

At the centre of the paedophile ring was Dunsmore's ex-husband William King, who died in 1995, the court heard.

A friend of King's, 50-year-old John O'Flaherty, was jailed for 13 years for his part in the abuse, which took place in a house in Edinburgh and a caravan in Perthshire. He admitted raping the girl on at least 12 occasions.

A third man, another friend of King, was convicted of raping Ms Fowley and another girl and police revealed they have identified three more men, aged between 40 and 65, whom they believe were also involved in the abuse.

Another three men and a woman died before any charges could be brought against them.

O'Flaherty?

Sounds like some kind of Celtic name.

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/dunsmore-family-crest.htm

Scottish
___

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-412009/Only-Irish-women-binge-drink-English.html

Only Irish women binge drink more than the English
by FIONA MACRAE
Last updated at 09:47 23 October 2006

A study has found that 33 per cent of English women could be tagged binge drinkers

Women in England are some of the worst binge drinkers in the world, a study has revealed.

One in three 17 to 30-year-olds is now classed as a heavy drinker, bingeing on four or more units in one session at least once a fortnight.

That puts them second in an international league of shame, with only Ireland having a bigger problem.

The study - the largest ever into worldwide drinking habits - is yet more proof of how Labour's relaxed attitude to alcohol is having devastating consequences for society.

It follows growing concern about the spread of the 'ladette' culture in which young women think nothing of regularly outdoing their male counterparts in the drinking stakes.

Only last week, Home Office research revealed almost a quarter of people believe their lives are being blighted by drunks fighting, vomiting and urinating in the streets or threatening them.

The latest study, which looked at the drinking habits of more than 17,000 men and women in 21 countries, found that 33 per cent of English women could be tagged binge drinkers.

This rate is 11 times higher than those of Germany and Italy, prompting warnings that record numbers of women face liver damage and other health problems unless they learn to control their alcohol intake.

The report's co-author, Professor Andrew Steptoe, of University College London, said: 'Although not all young heavy drinkers end up being heavy drinkers in later life, they are at higher risk later.'

Only Ireland fared worse in the poll, with a staggering 57 per cent of women admitting to binge drinking. Bottom of the table was Romania, where a mere one per cent of the female population are heavy drinkers.

Professor Steptoe also found that a quarter of English men binge drink. However, this did not put England near the top of the male league table, which is also topped by Ireland, with a figure of 49 per cent. The number of women needing hospital treatment after binge drinking has doubled in five years, with some being so intoxicated that they are in a coma when they arrive.

Doctors say young women are drinking so heavily that some are developing serious liver disease 20 years earlier than medical experts would expect.

Binge-drinking women are also seven times more likely to die from heart disease, while drinking more than three glasses of wine a day raises the risk of breast cancer.

Other recent research has shown that more than half of all violence in the UK is fuelled by binge drinking.

University of London researchers calculated that one in eight Britons has been involved in some sort of violence in the past five years - a level comparable with some parts of New York.

Men are more likely to get into brawls than women. However, when alcohol is added into the equation, women were more likely to be violent than men.

Researcher Dr Min Yang, of the university's Queen Mary College, said if drinking stopped, violent behaviour in Britain would almost immediately be cut by half.

http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/3150

Health risk patterns among lesbians and bisexual women leave them at greater risk of cancer and other chronic diseases linked to smoking and obesity than heterosexual women, according to a new UCLA School of Public Health study.

The study, led by UCLA epidemiologist Susan D. Cochran and published in the April edition of the peer-reviewed American Journal of Public Health, showed that lesbian and bisexual women have higher rates of obesity, alcohol use and tobacco use, and lower rates of parity and birth control pill use than other women.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/m2434636t101v6g2/

Clinical And Research Articles
Alcohol’s possible covert role: Brain dysfunction, paraphilias, and sexually aggressive behaviors

Simon Williams1
(1) Human Development and Applied Psychology, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Abstract A number of studies have suggested a relationship between sexually anomalous behavior and brain dysfunction. However, in most cases, the etiology of this dysfunction remains elusive. In this paper, alcohol exposurein utero (fetal alcohol syndrome) is offered as one possible explanation for the neurophysiological abnormalities that appear to characterize a notable proportion of individuals within the paraphilic and sexually aggressive populations. It is noteworthy that the teratogenic effects of alcohol upon humans and animals often leads to a number of the behavioral and physiological abnormalities exhibited by some of these individuals.

Key words alcohol abuse - alcohol use - brain damage - CNS dysfunction - fetal alcohol syndrome - paraphilias - sexual aggression - sexual offending - teratogenicity

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8871382

Alcoholism has been related to a wide variety of crimes. Various authors have studied the prevalence of alcoholism in relationship to incest, rape and pedophilia. This study evaluates the co-morbidity of alcoholism and the specific paraphilias including sexual sadism, fetishism, incest, pedophilia, exhibitionism and transvestism. Rapists were included although by definition it is not strictly a paraphilic disorder. Seven hundred and twenty eight paraphilic individuals were evaluated. More than 50% of sexual sadists were alcoholics. Alcoholism in association with sexual sadists was statistically significant as compared to transvestites, rapists, pedophiles, and incest offenders. Transvestism had the lowest relative rate of alcoholism. The authors discuss these findings and the role alcoholism plays in causing violent sexual behavior in individuals with paraphilias.

Kate had red hair and she lived in Oregon.
Portland is one of the largest brewery towns in North America.
I have never seen people get so drunk since Pittsburgh.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0752832220/026-9295926-0914011

David J. Pelzer's mother, Catherine Roerva, was, he writes in this ghastly, fascinating memoir, a devoted den mother to the Cub Scouts in her care but not to David, her son, whom she referred to as "an It". This book is a brief, horrifying account of the bizarre tortures she inflicted on him, told from the point of view of the author as a young boy being starved, stabbed, smashed face-first into mirrors, forced to eat the contents of his sibling's diapers and a spoonful of ammonia, and burned over a gas stove by a maniacal, alcoholic mom. Sometimes she claimed he had violated some rule--no walking on the grass at school--but mostly it was pure sadism. Inexplicably, his father didn't protect him; only an alert schoolteacher saved David. One wants to learn more about his ordeal and its aftermath, and now he's written a sequel,The Lost Boy, detailing his life in the foster-care system.

http://www.unb.ca/bruns/0405/26/news/finger_length.html

- Andrew Clark from McMaster University found that women with more masculine digit ratios tend to be more promiscuous and willing to engage in casual sex.
- A study in Hungary found that schizophrenic patients have more “feminine” index and ring fingers. This might be due to low fetal androgen or estrogen ratios, which affects brain development.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070205132427.htm

Male-killing Bacteria Makes Female Butterflies More Promiscuous

ScienceDaily (Feb. 7, 2007) — A study at UCL (University College London) finds that a high-prevalence of male-killing bacteria active in many species of insect including the butterfly, actually increases female promiscuity and male fatigue.

The team found that when the male insect population drops -- killed off by the bacteria -- the female butterfly becomes more sexually rampant. Males on the other hand show signs of fatigue and put less effort into mating.

Killing males is not the quickest way to femininity.

Estonia is filled with alcoholic blue eyed nihilistic bisexual whores.

http://inductivist.blogspot.com/2008/05/gay-marriage-and-infidelity-people.html

The General Social Survey asked 4,964 people about their sexual orientation and, "What is your opinion about a married person having sexual relations with someone other than the marriage partner?" Here are the percentages who answered that it is always wrong:

Percent thinking that marital infidelity is always wrong

Straight females 80.6
Straight males 75.2
Lesbians 65.4
Gay males 58.4
Bisexual females 48.7
Bisexual males 46.7

Even straight guys do better than all the non-hetero groups.

See that?

Bisexual females are the prime agency of patriarchal man's deviant fantasies.

I got rid of all my bisexual partners.
Now all my girlfriends are straight.

What did I lose?
I lost the chance to have group sex.

What did I gain?
I now dominate the bed room.

_________

BOB: I only touch one of them. No polygamy here at Dobbstown.

_________

Next time a bisexual woman gives you shit, just yell out
"Quit cheating on your girlfriend"!

In art, purple is the color on the color wheel between magenta and violet and its tints and shades. This color, electric purple, is shown below.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magenta

Magenta is a purplish red color evoked by lights with less power in yellowish-green wavelengths than in blue and red wavelengths (complements of magenta have wavelength 500–530 nm).[1] In light experiments, magenta can be produced by removing the lime-green wavelengths from white light.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color#Spectral_colors

Color, wavelength, frequency and energy of light Color \lambda \,\!/nm \nu \,\!/1014 Hz \nu_b \,\!/104 cm−1 E \,\!/eV E \,\!/kJ mol−1
Infrared >1000 <3.00 <1.00 <1.24 <120
Red 700 4.28 1.43 1.77 171
Orange 620 4.84 1.61 2.00 193
Yellow 580 5.17 1.72 2.14 206
Green 530 5.66 1.89 2.34 226
Blue 470 6.38 2.13 2.64 254
Violet 420 7.14 2.38 2.95 285
Near ultraviolet 300 10.0 3.33 4.15 400
Far ultraviolet <200 >15.0 >5.00 >6.20 >598

It is official

purple is a high frequency cool color.

Remove BOB from a White background and purple will appear.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/trek/4wd/may99_1.htm

White sunlight is made up of many different colours - from red to green to blue. But the Sun puts out most of its energy in the middle of the visible spectrum - green. So for a solar-powered leaf to work at top efficiency it should suck out most of green light. When you suck away the green out of white light, you end up reflecting red and blue light which mix to make purple.

Take Bob out of Albany.

bibor

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/discoveries/2007-08-20-women-prefer-red_N.htm

Women prefer pink-purple, men blue-green hues, why?

Because white light is composed of red, green and blue

green is already high frequency (blue and yellow)
yellow separated from red by orange.
green is separated from purple by blue

We're not trying to achieve white light in the Hexadic.

green is perhaps the one light color to be perceived as darker than it really is.

We imagined more depth to it, because it is the most common visible spectrum in day light to our eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink

— Commonly represents —
female, love, male homosexuality, and bisexuality
About these coordinates

Pink is a pale red color that was first rjavascript:document.getElementById("wpSave").click(); saveecorded in the 17th century to describe the pale red flowers of pinks, flowering plants in the genus Dianthus. This color stands for beauty, grace and goodness. The color pink itself is a combination of red and white. Other tints of pink may be combinations of rose and white, magenta and white, or orange and white.

Roseus is a Latin word meaning "rosy" or "pink." Lucretius used the word to describe the dawn in his epic poem On the Nature of Things (De Rerum Natura). [2] The word is also used in the binomial names of several species, such as the Rosy Starling (Sturnus roseus) and Catharanthus roseus.

# In Japan the color Cherry Blossom Pink is associated with a woman's vagina, and therefore, in Japan, softcore pornographic films are called pink movies. [18]
# In the bandana code of the gay leather subculture, wearing a pink bandana means that one is into the fetish of playing with dildos. Wearing a dark pink bandana means that one is into tit torture.[19]

_

A white light means that the emergency vehicle is on the same road as you.

______

For instance, the opposite of red is green, and the opposite of blue is orange.

_______

* White is often associated with Capitalism (as opposed to Communism). This originated from Royalist rebellions against the French Revolution (see Revolt in the Vendée), known as the White terror. It re-emerged in the years following World War I, with civil wars fought between "Reds" and "Whites", for instance the Civil War in Russia and the Civil War in Finland.

* In both the French and Russian Revolutions, white symbolized royalism.

____

* Whitewash, figuratively, means an attempt to obscure the truth by issuing a blanket of lies. See propaganda. Also, it refers to the action of burying or shoving someone's face into the snow, as a form of bullying, or harassment (generally).

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:37 am
guestron

Urim and Thummim Verse Two

This image is just a place holder - it will be developed at a later date

Joseph Smith wrote that in 1823 an angel told him about "two stones in silver bows…fastened to a breastplate…the possession and use of [which] constituted "seers' in ancient or former times" (JS—H 1:35). Joseph used these and other seer stones that he found in various ways (occasionally referred to by the biblical term Urim and Thummim) for several purposes, primarily in translating the Book of Mormon and receiving revelations (see HC 1:21-23, 33, 36, 45, 49; 3:28; 5:xxxii; CHC 6:230-31).

from Wikipedia:

After the establishment of the Utah Territory, the Latter-day Saints did not relinquish the idea of a "State of Deseret". From 1862 to 1870, a group of Mormon elders under Young's leadership met as a shadow government after each session of the territorial legislature to ratify the new laws under the name of the "State of Deseret."

from Wikipedia:

10425 66597 𐐥 Eng 1044D 66637 𐑍 Eng
10426 66598 𐐦 Oi 1044E 66638 𐑎 Oi
10427 66599 𐐧 Ew 1044F 66639 𐑏 Ew

from Wikipedia:

A reluctant Deckard is brought to his old boss Bryant (M. Emmet Walsh), who informs him that the recent escape of Nexus-6 replicants is the worst yet. He orders Deckard to eliminate the four replicants, a process referred to as "retirement". Deckard agrees to help after Bryant makes thinly-veiled threats – if Deckard is not a cop, then he falls under 'little people'.

from Wikipedia:

Hannah has never married. She had a long-term relationship with singer Johnson Braun who had his roadies bring her backstage after a concert during her senior year at Parker -- (she is the female voice on Braun's 1985 hit song with Cleo Clammond, "Let my Friend of Mine be a HoneyBee"). She was with Braun from 1978 through 1992. The relationship ended with rumors being spread in the press of domestic violence that were later 'proven' false by Braun's Shadow Government. [The JBSG]
Quote:
The two most striking exceptions, however, may be Ireland and the United States. Ireland, whose average I.Q. is listed at 93, has the fourth highest per capita GDP (PPP adjusted) of any country in the world (after tiny Luxembourg, Norway and the United States).[7][8] The United States, with an average I.Q. of 98, has the third-highest per capita GDP (PPP adjusted), and is by far the most populous of the richest 10 countries. Both of these countries have I.Q. averages considerably below those of countries such as South Korea, Taiwan, and Germany, but have per capita GDPs about 1.5 times higher.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:31 am
kigye888

I am declaring war on New Zealand.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/105235/The-World's-Best-Places-to-Live-2008

No. 5: Auckland, New Zealand

Mercer score: 107.3
2007 rank: No. 5
GDP: $112.6 billion (2007 est.)
Population: 4,173,460 (total country); 1.18 million (total city)
Life expectancy: 80.24 years

_____

. The highest-scoring U.S. city is Honolulu, which came in at No. 28.

Dublin, ranking 25,

. Prague (71) is the highest-ranking eastern European city followed by Budapest (74), Vilnius (7Cool, Ljubljana (82) and Warsaw (85). The lowest ranking European city is Minsk (183) in Belarus.

I will use Minsk technology against the oppressor's of Hungary.

http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Tiger.htm

Third in order, Chinese name - HU, sign of courage

Hour--am-4:59am Month--February
Western counterpart—Aquarius

Courage, Vehemence, Self-Reliance, Friendliness, Hopefulness, Resilience, Vanity, Disregard

THE WOOD TIGER 1914 AND 1974

The Wood Tiger is more adaptable to working with others and therefore does not demonstrate the typical "take charge" attitude of other Tigers. The Wood element adds stability, giving him warmth of character that draws people in and makes the Tiger a popular person. They are not selfish creatures and will give their time, attention or possessions to anyone in need. These Tigers bring a solid practicality to any problem. They can control their urges to completely take over, letting others do the work. They must be aware of their slightly volatile tempers and short attention spans, and not let those characteristics get the best of them or cause them or their loved ones undue pain.

_____

Tokyo (35).

San Francisco (29)

New York (49)

__

. Other low-scoring cities in North America are Atlanta and Houston, in positions 96 and 103 respectively with scores of 92.3 and 85.2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_quality_of_living

27 Dublin Flag of Ireland Ireland 103.3
27 Honolulu Flag of the United States United States 103.3

58 Los Angeles Flag of the United States United States 98.1
74 Budapest Flag of Hungary Hungary 90.2
89 Tallinn Flag of Estonia Estonia 83.7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnationalism

Porn stars and cell-phone mobs

Nothing rivals just strolling the city. Get away from the tourist traps and gussied-up streetwalkers of Váci utca, where the local moms parade their sleek young daughters past couture shops, the strippers bark for customers, and a reasonably priced meal cannot be had. Watch for the Italian, French, and German pornography producers sitting in the cafés: Hungary provides more porn actresses than all the rest of Europe combined, and this is where many of the talent transactions take place, under the tree-lined shopping walks. Beware the cell-phone mobs who will walk right into you, because these fashion-conscious people have more cellular telephones per capita than the Americans.

But to walk by night across the massive Chain Bridge, through the fantastic, floodlit triumphal arches straddling the Danube, with the imposing Royal Palace topping the Buda hills, is to understand that the Magyars are obsessed with making an impression. You see it in the Budapest Stock Exchange, Europe’s biggest and most architecturally obnoxious trading room, built at the turn of the century like much of the city—this, in a nation that spent 46 years under Communist rule. You are dwarfed by this grandeur while walking down the Körút, Budapest’s great ringed boulevard.

If you’ve got a taste for the music of Bartók and Liszt, a walk by the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music will make the soul feel good; it’s where Liszt lived and Bartók was a teacher. By now you’re near the Oktogon, a crazed gigantic intersection filled with traffic, promenading Hungarians, embassies, innumerable fast-food franchises, and, in the spring, lush shade trees around the cafés.

_____

And despite its Communist past, Hungary practiced “Goulash Communism,” basically meaning that it set up banking and industry to deal with the Western World when it seemed apparent the West was winning. While many Warsaw Pact nations were poor and backward, Hungary was rather well off and free, having learned from the Soviets’ horrid smashing of the 1956 Budapest rebellion that quiet revolutionaries live to tell about it.
On Sept. 11, 1989, Hungary’s liberal government opened the border to the West. As it was a fellow Communist state, neighbors from other Warsaw Pact countries could drop by and, if they so desired, walk right into the promised land (Austria, at least). Hungary was ripe to make a seamless leap into Western Europe. It didn’t work as well as the George Soros establishment predicted, but it didn’t fall into neo-Stalinist nonsense the way its northern neighbor Slovakia did either.

Bordered by seven countries, with a capital recently invaded by young Chicago businessmen hustling cell-phone franchises, Hungary is a historically volatile nation that’s been on the wrong side of almost every war this millennium but finally has a decade of stability and political freedom behind it. The art of adaptation has been mastered in Budapest, and a bizarre, thrilling city awaits those with the inclination to discover it.

___

#55 Ireland:

#37 Hungary:

#24 United States:

#7 Estonia:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

Crime Statistics > Murders (per capita) (most recent) by country

________

In Pictures: America's Greediest Cities

1. San Jose, Calif.
2. San Francisco, Calif.
3. Seattle, Wash.
4. Denver, Colo.
5. Boston, Mass.
6. New York, N.Y.
7. Dallas, Texas
8. Los Angeles, Calif.
9. Washington, D.C.
10. Miami, Fla.

http://www.icanw.org/estonia

Estonia has no operating nuclear power reactors. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania produced a joint feasibility study in October 2006 that called for the construction of at least one new nuclear reactor of between 800 and 1,600 MW in Lithuania to replace Ignalina-2, which is scheduled to be closed in 2009. In March 2007, Poland agreed to participate in the project, which is estimated to cost USD$3 - 5 billion.

http://www.icanw.org/hungary

Hungary operates four nuclear reactors at the Paks plant on the river Danube. In September 2005, the Hungarian government approved in principle to extend the life span of the plant by 20 years. In November the Hungarian parliament gave the final approval.

____

http://www.finfacts.ie/irelandbusinessnews/publish/article_1012291.shtml

Jan 10, 2008, 13:20

Ireland has no nuclear facilities and a plan to build a nuclear power plant in the 1970's was abandoned following public protests. However, the Irish power grid is linked to the UK's. So, the objectors to nuclear power may well be beneficiaries of it.

http://www.articlesbase.com/education-articles/robots-americas-answer-to-dwindling-math-scores-100469.html

http://www.learningwork.ca/node/160

_

LIND: In "Made in Texas," I argue that Bush and Perot represent, respectively, the rival traditionalist and modernist philosophies of political economy in Texas and similar Southern and Western states. The low-investment, low-wage, low-tax, low-regulation approach favored by Texan conservatives is suited to the interests of the resource-owning oligarchy in a region with an economy based on primary production -- cotton, cattle, oil. The Texan modernists, like Perot, want a high-tech, middle-class society. Finding little support from the wealthy native oligarchy in Texas or the oligarchy's business partners in New York and other global financial centers, Texan modernists, including some with conservative social views, have usually been keen on enlisting the federal government -- including the military-industrial complex -- in the role of a public-sector "venture capitalist" helping to catalyze economic growth in Texas. Indeed, by means of the military, NASA and the Pentagon-supported computer industry, the federal government is directly or indirectly responsible for the high-tech islands in the backward Texan economy. All of this explains why Texan modernists like Perot and LBJ puzzle both the left and the right. Their "Japanese" vision of government-business cooperation to promote the technological modernization of a rural society baffles the social-democratic left, which tends to favor activist government but distrusts business, and enrages the Jeffersonian right, which sees government as the enemy of business rather than its partner.

_

Sexual Assault:

Since 1976, Alaska has ranked in the top five states in the nation for the highest rate of reported rape per capita. In 1993, Alaska ranked 1st in the nation: highest per capita incidence of rape.
Alaska has 6 times the national average of reported child sexual assault.
1 in 4 girls before the age of 12 and 1 in 6 boys before the age of 18 nationally will be sexually assaulted.
Fairbanks Health Center surveyed 419 clients over a 3-week period and found that 24% reported physical abuse in the past 6 months while 39% reported some form of sexual abuse (1995).
In 3 out of 4 reported cases, the victim knew the offender, the most commonly reported type of sexual abuse is a father who commits incest with his daughter--usually the eldest daughter.
As many as 4 out of 5 offenders were sexually assaulted as children.
One-third of incest victims' mothers were sexually abused as children.
Alaska's rape rate is 2.2 times the national average overall.

_____

http://www.hss.state.ak.us/dph/ipems/injury_prevention/akfvpp/bkgnd.htm

http://www.everychildmatters.org/homelandinsecurity/Release.html

* Kids do better in states that use tax revenues to invest in child and family programs. Nine of the top 10 higher tax states rank in the top 20 for overall child well-being (OCWB), with six of the states appearing in the top 10 for overall child well-being. The top 10 higher tax states are Wisconsin (#10 in taxes/#10 in OCWB), California (#9 in taxes/#19 in OCWB), Washington state (#8 in taxes/#7 in OCWB), Rhode Island (#7 in taxes/#11 in OCWB), Maine (#6 in taxes/#4 in OCWB), Wyoming (#5 in taxes/#41 in OCWB), Massachusetts (#4 in taxes/#3 in OCWB), New Jersey (#3 in taxes/#9 in OCWB), New York (#2 in taxes/#14 in OCWB) and Connecticut (#1 in taxes/#5). Of this top 10 higher tax state group, only one state, Wyoming, ranks in the bottom 10 (#41) on average child well-being.

* Kids do worse in states that cut taxes and starve child and family programs. Seven of the 10 lowest tax states rank in the bottom 20 states for overall child well being, with four in the bottom 10 states. The bottom 10 low tax states are Alaska (#50 in taxes/#40 in overall child well-being), Alabama (#49 in taxes/#44 in OCWB), Tennessee (#48 in taxes/#38 in OCWB), South Dakota (#47 in taxes/#32 in OCWB), Mississippi (#46 in taxes/#50 in OCWB), North Dakota (#45 in taxes/#16 in OCWB), Oklahoma (#44 in taxes/#47 in OCWB), Louisiana (#43 in taxes/#49 in OCWB), Idaho (#42 in taxes/#24 in OCWB) and Montana (#41 in taxes/#27 in OCWB). None of the 10 lowest tax burden states are among the top 10 states for child well being.

AK = Alaska = Arthur Kroker = Mother knows best = bisexual libertarian nationalist free market ideology without a God.

The states with the largest Hungarian American populations include:[3]
Ohio 193,951
New York 137,029
California 133,988
Pennsylvania 132,184
New Jersey 115,615
Michigan 98,036
Florida 96,885

The highest percentage of Hungarians in any American town, village or other, is in Kiryas Joel, New York (The great majority of its residents are Hasidic Jews belonging to the Satmar Hasidic dynasty, originated from Hungary) where 18.9%[4] of the total population claimed Hungarian as first ancesty. Other places with over 10% are Fairport Harbor, Ohio (14.1%)[5] and West Pike Run Township, Pennsylvania (11,7%[6]). About a hundred other places have +5% of Hungarians, but the highest number of Hungarians living in the same place is in New York City.

________

http://www.everychildmatters.org/homelandinsecurity/table-02geo.html

44 Delaware 29 (44 Total) 163.6%
4 New Jersey 14 (228 Total) 27.3%

http://www.investmentnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070226/FREE/70226015/1017

Children in the 10 lowest-taxed states are 30% more likely to be uninsured, 60% more likely to die before the age of 15, 40% more likely to live in poverty and 60% more likely to be incarcerated than children in the 10 states with the highest taxes.

The book cites Montana, Idaho, Louisiana, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Mississippi, South Dakota, Tennessee, Alabama and Alaska as the lowest-taxed states. Seven of those 10 rank in the bottom 20 for childhood well-being.

However, among the 10 highest-taxed states — Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Wyoming, Maine, Rhode Island, Washington, California and Wisconsin — nine rank in the top 20 for overall childhood well-being.

I am agreeing with this completely.
For New Jersey may be brutal, corporate, desolate and bureaucratic.
Yet, the MDSA came from New Jersey, which is the most anti-Oedipal statement in psychiatric history.

It is easier to develop a post-communist state from communism than it is to develop a post-capitalist state from capitalism.

Maybe the problem with postmodern and Marxist discourse is they are too abstract to really engage in a real bodily community.
I know can finally understand the lessons of manhood.
I no longer admire my Grandfather and I can finally appreciate my Father.

http://www.mdsa-online.org/

http://www.heritage.org/index//country.cfm?id=Estonia

Fiscal Freedom - 86%

Estonia has low tax rates. The personal income tax rate is a flat 22 percent, scheduled to be reduced to 20 percent by 2009. Distributed profits are subject to the 22 percent corporate tax rate; undistributed profits are not subject to taxation whether invested or merely retained. Other taxes include a value-added tax (VAT) and an excise tax. In the most recent year, overall tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was 30.3 percent.

______

http://www.heritage.org/index//country.cfm?id=Ireland

Fiscal Freedom - 71.5%

Ireland has a high income tax rate but a low corporate tax rate. The top income tax rate is 42 percent, and the top corporate tax rate is 12.5 percent. Other taxes include a value-added tax (VAT) and a tax on interest. In the most recent year, overall tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was 30.5 percent.

_______

Fiscal Freedom - 68.3%

U.S. tax rates are burdensome. Both the top income tax rate and the top corporate tax rate are 35 percent. Other taxes include a property tax, an estate tax, and excise taxes. In the most recent year, overall tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was 26.8 percent.

http://www.heritage.org/Index/country.cfm?id=Unitedstates

______

Damn right America has a higher psychological profile than Ireland.

MDSA came out of America.

Not Dublin's Father/Daughter fantasy book called Finnegans Wake.

http://www.heritage.org/Index/country.cfm?id=Hungary

Fiscal Freedom - 70%

Hungary has a high income tax rate but a low corporate tax rate. The top income tax rate is 36 percent, and the top corporate tax rate is 16 percent. Other taxes include a value-added tax (VAT), a property tax, and a community tax. In the most recent year, overall tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was 38 percent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_state#The_welfare_state_and_social_expenditure

Hungary 20.1 N/A $12,340
United States 14.8 19.4 $34,320
Ireland 13.8 18.5 $32,410

________

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_wel_sta_the_wel_sta_and_soc_exp_of_gdp-welfare-state-social-expenditure-gdp

#18 Hungary: 20.1
#26 United States: 14.8
#27 Ireland: 13.8

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-weissman/reclaiming-economic-freed_b_83090.html

* "Fiscal freedom" is simply code for how low tax rates are. This includes corporate tax rates -- which the Heritage formula weighs as heavily as taxes on individuals.

Estonia has at least 14 percent more "Fiscal Freedom" than the United States at position 26 in per capita for social welfare expenditure.

Hungary is the highest taxed country of the four.
Estonia is the least.

Estonia has the highest percentage of murderers and atheists, they also have the most liberal abortion laws.The highest divorce rates.
Plenty of Fatherless homes in Estonia, with bitter Mothers staying at home with their children they regret having.A country with the highest AIDS rate in the E.U.

Remember how I am anti-Atheist?
That's from being anti-Albany.

Well I looked at the voting polls for Oregon.
The county that Albany is placed in is republican and leans towards Clinton, unlike the cities around it which are more for Barrack.

http://www.best-of-bulgaria-property.com/news/bulgaria-s-flat-tax-conundrum

The rates for both personal and corporate taxable income are likely to be set at 10 per cent, although talks are under way about fixing it at 12 per cent. This will be the lowest tax rate in Europe. It will be equal only to the rate in Albania, which is also due to introduce a flat tax in January 2008.
Proponents of the flat tax argue that its introduction will increase the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy, resulting in huge growth. Although there is no direct correlation between the introduction of a flat tax rate and a country's macroeconomic performance, analyses of the economies in a number of countries where the flat tax has been introduced have shown a positive trend after the introduction of the new system.

Albania was the world's first atheist nation.
Now them and the sodomites. I mean Bulgarians have the lowest taxes rates in Europe.
Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Estonia is very 666
Hungary is very 888

39 Hungary 29 1513.01
44 Estonia 13 1400.63
55 Ireland 12 898.14

http://www.topcoder.com/stat?c=country_avg_rating

http://www.kuert-group.com/kurt_hirek_reszl.php?id=15

19 March 2008, Budapest – KÜRT Information Security and Data Recovery Zrt has carried out a security audit at the Kuwait subsidiary of the Zain Group. The team competed for the assignment with the world’s largest expert security services provider. The project lasted 2 months, and was completed this February. The team of Hungarian experts (among them professional hackers) tested the information security of the Middle East’s leading telecommunications firm. The client’s satisfaction with the results are demonstrted by the fact that talks are already in progress regarding the project’s continuation. The Security Intelligence products continuously developed and perfected by KÜRT are reaping worldwide acclaim, and are one of the drivers of the company’s success.

In autumn 2007, having competed with the world’s “big 4” companies in the field, as well as Saudi and Belgian security consulting firms, KÜRT won the contract to carry out an information security audit at the Kuwaiti subsidiary of the Zain telecommunications group, which serves 42 million customers and has annual revenues of some USD 6 billion. This was the largest and most complex IT security project yet carried out in the history of the Middle Eastern mobile telecommunications concern.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4DHMAJUcTQc[/youtube]

Los Angeles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.