Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Being Five Bodied internet = feminine
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:52 pm
bodylogic

Post subject: internet = feminine Reply with quote

definitely not masculine

there is a severe shortage of masculine in the world, and maybe there are advantages to that

now would bob please explain what rhee returning to essence means? last summer I was waiting on that, but if it came through then I missed it

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:31 am
justfive

Post subject: as a male, i say: Reply with quote

fuck that!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 am
bodylogic

Post subject: Reply with quote

ipso facto: you didn't say it, you typed it

do you need anymore proof?

now go do something manly and hit some heavy bags at the YMCA

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 pm
monsquaz

RHYEE, according to Cosmic Awareness, is ostensibly an astral incarnation of the occult, pyramidical top-down power trip (Illuminati/Skull & Bones/Order of the Golden Dawn, etc.) that has, traditionally, had a stranglehold on the affairs of human civilization in the Chemical Body plane. RHYEE returning to essence, therefore; is essentially the fact of that power dissipating (with vestigial remnants, or "cobwebs" being left behind) for a variety of reasons, co-dependent or otherwise.

If you've missed it, here are some various materiel from last year that go over this:
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs/CosmicAwareness.pdf
http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audio/phatic_communion/10_DEW_Paranoia/Bob%20&%20Worcester%20%231/

http://media.putfile.com/Radio-Alchymy---July-24th-2008---Bob-Dobbs--David-Worcester

The long explanation is covered from p.4-7 of the interview supplement on Paranoia's website:

Quote:
(David Worcester:)
But at any rate, in this reading for this woman, whose name I forgot now, I saw the beginning of... well, the beginning... from the beginning and the Big Bang and the other things that happened, and then the manifestation of RHYEE as a principle, and then RHYEE as an escapee, so to speak; and ISIS entering into the dimension that RHYEE had escaped into, and that it was the dimension of Man, and then between RHYEE and ISIS, that's the manifestation of things, and people, and so on, and this dimension was a partnership, and at some point RHYEE became aware and made the decision to not continue the process but to look at the dimensions into which he had moved, and so as soon as he had completed that observation, he left, and the leaving of it was coincidental with the death of Ralph Duby.

Now, that doesn't mean that Ralph Duby was RHYEE, although at some aspects of his being, he did have qualities that were similar because he was a Capricorn, he was a control freak in a certain sense before all this happened, and in order to channel Cosmic Awareness, he had to surrender that, and for a long time that was the case but then when he decided to... shall we say, take over the reins, that's when I left. I didn't know everything about it, but I knew that the nature of the trance had changed, instead of it being a free open channel, it was Ralph Duby coming in and introducing even people's names in this lifetime as authority figures because they had lots of money and etc., and he wanted to manipulate them into acquire this and that and the other, and so I said, "No, I won't do that."

And in the meantime, I'd had this trance with this woman and seeing RHYEE. I've described it as though he had a blue robe, and around the bottom of the robe was like scallops except they were kind of like drapings, and he wore a beehive hat that was blue - the RHYEE.

BOB: He was a human being, a human image?

W: Well, it was like I could see that much, you know. It was like a cartoon of a human being, but it was of a kind of a human form. Now whether... personally, my feeling is that THAT part manifested after RHYEE moved into the dimension of Man.

It's like at the beginning... in the beginning, shall we say, there was nothing - what we might call "dark energy," now. Dark energy, you must remember, is like gravitational waves... maybe something more than that, but I mean, as you go into dark energy, the thing is basically made up of gravitational waves, and as far as my readings and my calibration and the things that I've come across, the gravitational waves that are 16 times the speed of light, so that when something gravitational occurs out there, we don't even know it until it's already hit us, because we can't see that fast, and therefore it's called "dark."

And of course, the dark energy gives up to a lesser vibes, which would be "dark matter." And the dark matter occupies a huge amount of the energy of the universe, that the amount of energy that our entire universes and galaxies and worlds, etc., comprise probably less than 1% of all the energy there is. We think it's incredible, but it's only tiny. And of course, our science is operated through thought, and we know that thought only operates within about a millionth of the first million "vibes," a million vibrations per second. You get beyond that, you're beyond thought.

And the human organism is capable of functioning in form up to about once every four-quadrillionth of a second, and the void that Buddha experienced lasts for one four-quadrillionth of a second, and then it repeats... anything that hasn't been processed in the previous one four-quadrillionth of a second is reiterated into an incarnation. And then it accelerates up to the speed of light, and when it goes beyond the speed of light, it starts to disappear to us because we can't see it, it's too fast. And you move into consciousness, to higher and higher levels, and it just gets brighter and brighter and brighter. But it's invisible to anybody else.

The point of Cosmic Awareness was: how can one be aware in that state? And it's simply by being capable of surrendering to an increasing degree past the speed of light and still be able to perceive and to see. We know thinking can't occur, but perception can occur. And then beyond that kind of perception is Awareness which is beyond belief... it's its own stuff in which everything rests. In other words, all the galaxies and all the universes and all the time, space and energy constructs may exist in consciousness, may exist in perception but when it comes to Awareness, they rest in that, that it is before all of that.

Some people would say, "Well then, does Awareness equate to dark energy?" Well, maybe even THAT rests in Cosmic Awareness. That's beyond our parlance, the only way in which I have been able to deal with it was to be still and know and a revelation occurred, and most of those revelations are not additions but a peeling-off.

One of the analogies I make is that if I'm relating to you, and you are relating to me, and we're truly relating; that between us is this column of light that goes up and down, that's so brilliant, and if we relate to each other, anything that we put out toward each other actually goes into that light and spins and swallows up. So we're actually decreased in context rather than increased.

So, in a sense, it's an awful thing to even ask anyone to become aware because that is their fate, and the thing is, if they know they're moving toward awareness, they discover those things and it's not a problem. They don't mind losing their mind.(laughs)

Well, anyway, this "RHYEE business" would have to do with the timing of Duby's death, but furthermore, it would probably mean an acquiescence, a participation, that actually carried RHYEE out. You know what I mean? That it must have been a participatory action. But that's just my own conjecture.

BOB: Right, does it involve ISIS?

W: It does involve both parts because it's male and female. RHYEE is the supreme male principle, ISIS is the supreme female. But, the cosmic joke is that the first separateness was RHYEE - that all was one massive unified force field but this one aspect that had been given the quality of the priest-judge was the thing that created Being, that was to stop any nonsense that was occuring up to that point.

And when all the nonsense was stopped and there was nothing to do, and RHYEE says, "Well, I wonder what would happen if I would take this aspect which is already in a state of perfect annihilation and place it on the green stone and annihilate it" - which would be like a double annihilation which would absolutely be the next paradox which created dimension. And we don't know whether that's happened once or not but the ones that we know about is the creation of dimensions about Man. And then, when RHYEE was going to be placed on the green stone for annihilation, he smashed the green stone, took part of it into the dimension of Man and has been operating ever since.

Now, as RHYEE becomes self-aware and returns to "Essence," it will leave this area clear of his force. If it leaves the dimension clear of RHYEE, then it automatically releases ISIS from this area because the little blip that was RHYEE was the first separateness, and ISIS came in as the rest of consciousness. So all the time RHYEE's a little blip and ISIS is everything else. So everything in the universe is ISIS but when you take RHYEE out of it, that's when the ISIS we know comes into being.

You understand that ISIS is totally massive, RHYEE is insignificant? ... BUT the decision of return of RHYEE to Essence is to return to the massiveness of everything with ISIS.

BOB: And you say, then, that's when ISIS appears, you mean, as a form?

W: No, ISIS returns, too. They return together, they're not separated.

BOB: Oh... so the appearance of ISIS is to accompany RHYEE into the disappearance?

W: ... into the dimension of Man. Now, essentially the male and the female principle happened because RHYEE has to create with ISIS because he can't do it alone, which has to do with progeny. So when RHYEE no longer has any progeny and ISIS has no need to help with that, neither of 'em need to be in the dimension of Man but back to their original state.

Now what does that do? Since the dimension of Man was created... I think the last vestiges of RHYEE in this dimension is finding out what is the dimension of Man, and that's what you and I, and those of us who are in this dimension, are looking into also, and my theory is: nobody knows that it's been filled up with RHYEE and ISIS. And when it's no longer filled up with RHYEE and ISIS, then what is the dimension of Man? And of course, you could probably look into the whole Mother Mary-Jesus trip on that oracle... and there's probably other, many other, symbolic structures that you can look into.

I think the Buddha was probably as close to anybody in the sense of getting rid of the nonsense of going into the void and encouraging people to get off the wheel, you know...

BOB: That's nonsense... to get off the wheel, is that what you meant?

W: No, it's the whole point. And then of course, there's the great Bodhisattva who says, "Well, I won't get off the wheel until I can take everybody with me." (laughs)

BOB: I think of two things... I remember Cosmic Awareness saying, I don't know if it came through you or Ralph Duby, but Awareness said that after '67, after RHYEE returned to Essence - or maybe it didn't relate it to that, but that what was coming in the late 60s was the closing of the womb. Do you remember that idea or that message?

W: Yes, I think that the principles of male and female are profoundly affected, we know that with the advent of an extraordinary amount of abortions all over the world... for instance, in China, it would be one-third larger in population if they hadn't done it. And then, of course, we have the many problems with fertility, etc., in this country... there's a huge amount of people who want to have children and don't seem to have it except without extraordinary measures, but then there's an awful lot of 'em that just say, "I don't want children."

And as for myself, I think I decided when I was about 11 or 12 years old that I wasn't going to have any children.

BOB: Right. Now when you said, ten minutes ago, that RHYEE and ISIS left, there was no more role for them in creating progeny - that's in '67, and then you have the consequences of that, right? Is that what you're suggesting?

W: Yes. And I think the "Apex of Polarity" that occurred at a later point [September 5, 1969]... I mean it's symbolic, just look at the phrase and the concept of "polarity" and the highest point of its manifestation, and the change that occurred on the spiritual and... well, I don't want to say "magical" but I mean the different areas of consciousness that entailed preparation and created certain so-called magic, all went through such an extraordinary change...

... [Interruption in taping]

BOB: So, we went for 41 minutes, and then we got disconnected, all of us, for some reason. So, we're back on, reconnected, and Dave, you wanted to comment on the 41 minutes...

W: Well, earlier today, I thought well ordinarily when I do things, if I go into trance, and of course I haven't officially done that for a long time. But the rhythm was, if I went into trance, the trances lasted 40 minutes, usually exactly 40 minutes. And so, that's when this occurrence happened. The thing that is very curious to me is the information from Awareness was that when words from Cosmic Awareness go out, that they're encapsulated in Awareness energy. The words are there, but the energy is around it. And when people use those words, they're actually functioning in Awareness, whether they know it or not. So actually, you might say Cosmic Awareness is affecting and coloring anything that is said, that is, words that have been used by Awareness. And so it's been going on, and going on for many, many, many years, as far as I know. In other words, for maybe 30 years, the effect of that has been happening all over consciousness at all times. And this, to me, is sort of like proof of it.

BOB: Yeah, because you may have affected the electrical levels of matter.

W: Or more... yes. In other words, I know that there are things going on now, my favorite phrase lately is that "it's going beyond the control of the controllers." That the speed, the acceleration of change, is happening faster than those that are trying to control change can control it. And you just look at what's happening in the world, you can check off your list on practically anything, and that's what's happening.

BOB: Well, that goes into the next topic. We'll go back to RHYEE when it's appropriate and more further definition...

W: (laughing) Go back to RHYEE? RHYEE went to Essence! (laughs)

BOB: (laughing) Well, I meant back to..

W: So we're stuck here alone, we gotta take care of business!

BOB: (laughs) I was thinking we'd go back to the remembrance, a little nostalgia for the RHYEE concept, but I was going to say, the next area is September 5th, 1969, you referred to it earlier as the Apex of Polarity. It's in that period from January '67 to September 5th, '69, that this acceleration of the control so that the controllers can't control it... isn't that when it kind of began?

W: That, yeah. That's when the new formula started taking place. Now, what that new formula meant [is] that people could not send energy ahead to pick up later. If they were good managers, they could take the energy and manage it in "TIME", but the moment they made a move for power to use energy that they'd sent ahead, they would use up the energy so fast that soon, they weren't going to have anything behind them. But those who could manage energy as it was in present time would have phenomenal results. That's one reason why Clinton had an amazing administration - because he was a manager of this sort of thing. Whether he knew it or not, that was the outcome.

BOB: Yes. Now you go back to '68, it's around March '68, I think, that the London gold market starts to have a problem and they start to figure out what... the Rothschilds, when they'd meet every day and they'd determine the gold price, they had to do some negotiating in '68, and then the next level was August '71 when Nixon took the dollar off the fixed exchange rate. So there's this floating apparatus going on. At the time, I knew you back then, and I used to think about this acceleration and this post-RHYEE and the management of time and energy, and the risk of projecting ahead, whether you managed it properly... would you agree that we saw that the way the economy went in terms of its basic structure, it started to loosen up?

W: Uh-huh.

BOB: You recall that period?

W: Yes.

BOB: And would that be an expression in this world, the practical secular world, of what had happened in January '67?

W: January '67...

BOB: I mean RHYEE returning to Essence because the control wasn't so solid.

W: I really don't know because I know from January '67 until my birthday, which was May 23rd, there were quite a few personal changes, and anyway...

BOB: And that was before they approached you to...

W: ... come back and give some trances, yes.

BOB: Yeah, that would be like in the summer, they asked you to do that?

W: It was the time of my birthday, May 23rd.

BOB: Oh, that's when they asked you?

W: Yes, I got a letter from Geraldine Morse, like a birthday letter, saying, "I know that you didn't want to relate to all this but there are some people down in Olympia [Washington state] that would like to have a trance," and I wouldn't have to trance for the old group, I could trance for some new people. I said, "Well, it doesn't matter, I'll come and if some of the old people come, fine." So it was a group that was from Organization of Awareness, and then there were some other friends of them that were interested in the project, that they had this reading, and as a result of that reading it was set up to give other readings.

And the thing that was extraordinary about that trance was it said that within so many days, there would be some kind of change that would give a clue as to how soon the messages of Fatima would be released. Well, within the next few days, the Israeli war of '67 took place...

BOB: Yeah, the first week of June '67.

W: Yeah, the Six-Day War. And the next trance, Awareness indicated that because of that war, that the information that would be released regarding Fatima would be delayed for, I think, six years, I think it was, but I'm not positive.

But, in other words, I gave the trance, the war occurred, the next one said the Fatima information would be delayed for a certain period of time...

See also the section about the Apex of Polarity on p.10-11.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 pm
justfive

bodylogic wrote:
ipso facto: you didn't say it, you typed it

do you need anymore proof?

now go do something manly and hit some heavy bags at the YMCA

it was just a joke. i was drunk, eh.
i banged the words right into 'er, .....HARD! that internet is like mary magdelan. taking all and any comers.
manly for me is being able to cry in front of my friends.
it's a new time, darlin', where the inner chick in me can be free!

i still like anthropomorphic physical hetero sex, though.

does that make me gay?

Quote:
Once upon a time, so long ago that we only have fragments of Sumerain and Babylonian tablets, myths and our own dreams to tell us this story, the assertion "I am the whore and the holy one" would not have been a paradox at all. In ancient Sumer and Babylon, temple priestess/prostitutes of the goddess received the god-bearing stranger. Their sexual union was, for both participants, communion with the divine. In many ancient cultures, in order for the land to prosper and for a king to have legitimacy in the eyes of the people, he had to celebrate the hieros gamos (sacred marriage) with a priestess who represented the goddess. In Sumer, the people sang ecstatic, erotic hymns to encourage and celebrate the marriage of the shepherd-king Dumuzi with the goddess Inanna. Here’s a passage from the Sacred Marriage Rite translated by Samuel Kramer from the Gudea Cylinders written in Sumer around 3,000 BCE.

unh huh, .....yeah, .....yes, .....YES, .....OOOOOOOOOOOOUNH, ......ohm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.