Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Being Five Bodied Bob Dobbs at the end of the Naughty Naughts (his 88th year)
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Bob Dobbs at the end of the Naughty Naughts (his 88th year) Reply with quote

Bob Dobbs

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Godian naught Reply with quote

I like 'the Naughty Naughts' just fine, it fits with a snap ......

but every once in a while over the past few months I've wondered why I never saw the suggestion: "THE DOUBLE-Os" ??

'00 or 8-on-its-side' was the number of the now, no? And the James Bond resonance to allude to the decade's domination by 'spy games' from the shadow of '9/11' as megafigure to the feedforward of Bob's '00' squad as hyperground??

I like 'the Naughty Naughts' just fine...... but did we totally miss 'the Double-Os'???

I guess they'll just have to serve as separate folders under which to file the exoteric and esoteric histories of 'the Age of Holy Shit'.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:39 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: Godian naught Reply with quote

Linus Minimax wrote:
I like 'the Naughty Naughts' just fine, it fits with a snap ......

but every once in a while over the past few months I've wondered why I never saw the suggestion: "THE DOUBLE-Os" ??

'00 or 8-on-its-side' was the number of the now, no?

BOB: Yes.

And the James Bond resonance to allude to the decade's domination by 'spy games' from the shadow of '9/11' as megafigure to the feedforward of Bob's '00' squad as hyperground??

I like 'the Naughty Naughts' just fine...... but did we totally miss 'the Double-Os'???

BOB: No.

I guess they'll just have to serve as separate folders under which to file the exoteric and esoteric histories of 'the Age of Holy Shit'.

Bob Dobbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.