Five Bodied
 
Advanced Search
   
 
Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  
 
 

Five Bodied Forum Index Out Of This World new channel for ion/eon
Display posts from previous:   
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm
Author Message
frater222



Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 687

Post subject: new channel for ion/eon Reply with quote

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/112537/channeled-message-ion-eon-divine-counsel-aneglic-realm-channeled-psychic-medium-su




VERY interested to see what you, carylon and ion think about this new channel.



i think yall should take jw's channelled stuff to places like spirit web and sedona.... cuz maybe the ion collective is going to get its message where it wants it regardless... so apparently they wanted the message to be on spiritweb.com


spiritweb is great btw.
_________________
-frater 222
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
      Back To Top  

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4047

Post subject: Re: new channel for ion/eon Reply with quote

frater222 wrote:
http://lightworkers.org/channeling/112537/channeled-message-ion-eon-divine-counsel-aneglic-realm-channeled-psychic-medium-su




VERY interested to see what you, carylon and ion think about this new channel.



i think yall should take jw's channelled stuff to places like spirit web and sedona.... cuz maybe the ion collective is going to get its message where it wants it regardless... so apparently they wanted the message to be on spiritweb.com


spiritweb is great btw.


BOB: No, because JW's not a "channel" nor a "medium", and iON's not a group of entities.

iON's a non-physical EVENT.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm
Author Message
frater222



Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 687

Post subject: Re: new channel for ion/eon Reply with quote

fivebodied wrote:
frater222 wrote:
http://lightworkers.org/channeling/112537/channeled-message-ion-eon-divine-counsel-aneglic-realm-channeled-psychic-medium-su




VERY interested to see what you, carylon and ion think about this new channel.



i think yall should take jw's channelled stuff to places like spirit web and sedona.... cuz maybe the ion collective is going to get its message where it wants it regardless... so apparently they wanted the message to be on spiritweb.com


spiritweb is great btw.


BOB: No, because JW's not a "channel" nor a "medium", and iON's not a group of entities.

iON's a non-physical EVENT.


Bob Dobbs



right as always bob. but what im asking is what ion and you and carylon think about ion/eon showing up through another person on another 'new age' venue....
_________________
-frater 222
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
      Back To Top  

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4047

Post subject: Re: new channel for ion/eon Reply with quote

frater222 wrote:
fivebodied wrote:
frater222 wrote:
http://lightworkers.org/channeling/112537/channeled-message-ion-eon-divine-counsel-aneglic-realm-channeled-psychic-medium-su




VERY interested to see what you, carylon and ion think about this new channel.



i think yall should take jw's channelled stuff to places like spirit web and sedona.... cuz maybe the ion collective is going to get its message where it wants it regardless... so apparently they wanted the message to be on spiritweb.com


spiritweb is great btw.


BOB: No, because JW's not a "channel" nor a "medium", and iON's not a group of entities.

iON's a non-physical EVENT.


Bob Dobbs



right as always bob. but what im asking is what ion and you and carylon think about ion/eon showing up through another person on another 'new age' venue....


BOB: iON's response begins at 31:20 of Hour Three of the Aug.18/10 CASH FLOW:

http://tinyurl.com/27fgsq8


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


      Back To Top  

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Avalanche style by What Is Real © 2004