Five Bodied
 
Advanced Search
   
 
Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  
 
 

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake And Now For Something Completely Different!!...
Display posts from previous:   
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 am
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: And Now For Something Completely Different!!... Reply with quote

... I'm speaking, of course, of this week's CASH FLOW show.

If you didn't hear it LIVE, then jump into the archives as soon as possible.

New Knowledge was revealed:

HOUR ONE
http://tinyurl.com/6lqvudn

HOUR TWO
http://tinyurl.com/ccjloty

HOUR THREE
http://tinyurl.com/czkerah

So I'm very proud of what Ginny and Gregg accomplished today... and they will certainly be co-hosting with James, again.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Re: And Now For Something Completely Different!!... Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
... I'm speaking, of course, of this week's CASH FLOW show.

If you didn't hear it LIVE, then jump into the archives as soon as possible.

New Knowledge was revealed:

HOUR ONE
http://tinyurl.com/6lqvudn

HOUR TWO
http://tinyurl.com/ccjloty

HOUR THREE
http://tinyurl.com/czkerah

So I'm very proud of what Ginny and Gregg accomplished today... and they will certainly be co-hosting with James, again.


Bob Dobbs


http://jamesmartinezlive.com/

he dun got his domain name swiped out from under him.
oh, well.
tell James next time to set to auto-renew.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the testimonial program, I noted a key phrase Ginny said, "the more you take the drop and USE THEM to create your life..."

All the content is great, and I found in Landmark, and while most people get a high from hearing it, interacting with it, and getting one-on-one coaching around it... it is *usually difficult to maintain that scope of LIVING FROM "have, be, or do" anything you want (on your own). I am sensing that a primary EFFECT of the drops could be as a physical anchor to hold the have/be/do state. If so, I give credence to that as a multi-dimensional placebo, in the very least, to those new to these ideas. Its also great that the people who've had a session (the coaching clients) have been given their own community to share and continue their mutual probing together and how they can use the insights in their lives.

Foo, as you have been bitten hard by the skeptic bug (understandably), I would recommend you go do the landmark education courses, then come back and listen to ion again, and see what you see, and hear what you hear.

The ideas are great. But operating from placebo effects is the baby-learning to-walk-stage. Have fun. People are being helped and moving into a higher awareness, and junking their limitations. That is pretty cool.

Still though, I have to wonder how "Jeffrey Wallace Edwards (Bremen, GA, US)" is doing RIGHT NOW, and how is his have/be/do holding up?

Quote:
Patent application title: Cell-8 Solution

Inventors: Carolyn Flora Anne Dean (Kihei, HI, US) Jeffrey Wallace Edwards (Bremen, GA, US)
IPC8 Class: AA61K3314FI
USPC Class: 424678
Class name: Inorganic active ingredient containing alkali or alkaline earth chloride (e.g., barium or lithium chloride, etc.) calcium chloride
Publication date: 03/15/2012
Patent application number: 20120064178



Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20120064178#ixzz1wtLCTep1

Quote:
U.S. Attorney’s Office
August 30, 2011

Northern District of Georgia
(404) 581-6000
ROME, GA—A jury in federal district court late this afternoon returned a guilty verdict against JEFFREY WALLACE EDWARDS, 46, of Bremen, Georgia, and his corporation, “Frontier Holdings, Inc.,” on charges of mail and wire fraud and money laundering.

http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/press-releases/2011/bremen-man-convicted-of-running-an-investment-scam


Quote:
U.S. Attorney’s Office
December 01, 2011

Northern District of Georgia
(404) 581-6000
ROME, GA—JEFFREY WALLACE “J.W.” EDWARDS, 46, of Bremen, Georgia, was sentenced today by United States District Judge Robert L. Vining, Jr. to prison on federal charges of wire fraud, mail fraud, and money laundering.

...EDWARDS was sentenced to nine years in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release.

http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/press-releases/2011/bremen-man-sentenced-for-investment-scheme


Quote:
BOB: Nope, that's not our guy in the Fed.

http://fivebodied.com/viewtopic.php?p=18989#18975
Bob Dobbs


Do your own DD.

Where's Waldo, er- I mean.. JW.

Code:
Use whatever you want and CREATE YOUR LIFE.  I mean seriously guys.  Bob's great.  I stand by that.  If he put up a tip jar, I would pony up a clam or two.  probably.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm
Author Message
~Foo Fighter~



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 1231
Location: Off your wing.

Post subject: Reply with quote

From the start I've tried to express that all the media stuff is great, but that there is a primary biologic environment that is more than "acoustic space". It's a combination of seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling that is what NLP hints at.

I became aware of this when we moved into a "neighborhood" with lots of families with young kids. There were lots of interactions with others having and raising kids, we slept within several hundred feet of other people...and there's all this biologic energy going on...there's sex fluids, lactating, menstruating, pregnancy, emotions, etc. All that hanging in th air at every gathering and get together.

I noticed that in this tribal-like group there was a lot of communication that was completely non-verbal, some that was simply communication through a tone, or a look...it seemed to be a combination of NLP and ESP. I even told Bob about what appeared to be a shared dream with someone I knew that slept about 400ft from me.

When I "heard" ION I got a negative feeling that I was never able to shake. I still can't. I don't care what "words" he says, that feeling is still there.

I have to trust my feelings, based on my previous experience with "feelings" that occured without rational thought or consideration. I found that inexplicable sensibility has worked for me over the last decade.

888
_________________
“I made it all up, and it all came true anyway. That’s the funny part.”

Robert Lees


[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
From the start I've tried to express that all the media stuff is great, but that there is a primary biologic environment that is more than "acoustic space". It's a combination of seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling that is what NLP hints at.

I became aware of this when we moved into a "neighborhood" with lots of families with young kids. There were lots of interactions with others having and raising kids, we slept within several hundred feet of other people...and there's all this biologic energy going on...there's sex fluids, lactating, menstruating, pregnancy, emotions, etc. All that hanging in th air at every gathering and get together.

I noticed that in this tribal-like group there was a lot of communication that was completely non-verbal, some that was simply communication through a tone, or a look...it seemed to be a combination of NLP and ESP. I even told Bob about what appeared to be a shared dream with someone I knew that slept about 400ft from me.

When I "heard" ION I got a negative feeling that I was never able to shake. I still can't. I don't care what "words" he says, that feeling is still there.

I have to trust my feelings, based on my previous experience with "feelings" that occured without rational thought or consideration. I found that inexplicable sensibility has worked for me over the last decade.

888


that's cool.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm
Author Message
~Foo Fighter~



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 1231
Location: Off your wing.

Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently JW Edwards company, Frontier Holdings iNC. was sued in 2007 for fraud.
and other links.


http://www.aa-legal.com/shattonindustries.htm

http://www.aa-legal.com/shattonindustries.htm

http://www.law360.com/articles/268586/ex-frontier-holdings-ceo-convicted-of-7-4m-fraud

http://www.qp.alberta.ca/documents/gazette/2002/text/0115_i.cfm
ABC FRONTIER HOLDINGS INC. Named Alberta Corporation Continued In 2001 DEC
12 Registered Address: NW-20-71-7-W6TH No: 209642552.

http://dockets.justia.com/browse/state-georgia/noscat-13/nos-470/?page=7

Shatton Industries Ltd. et al v. Edwards et al
Filed: June 26, 2007 as 3:2007cv00051 Updated: July 20, 2007 16:15:06
Plaintiffs: Shatton Industries Ltd. and Jacob Moor
Defendants: Jeffrey W. Edwards, Frontier Holdings Inc. and Ann M. Harris
Cause Of Action: Racketeering (RICO) Act
Court: Eleventh Circuit > Georgia > Northern District Court
Type: Other Statutes > Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations

http://www.examiner.com/article/lust-and-lies-net-small-town-scam-artist-more-than-7-million-dollars

http://swiss-registers.net/company_detail.aspx/Shatton-Industries-Ltd-Steinhausen-CH-6312--A502-FF23

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Jeffrey&Middle=Wallace&LastName=Edwards&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=&x=76&y=18


888
_________________
“I made it all up, and it all came true anyway. That’s the funny part.”

Robert Lees


[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
From the start I've tried to express that all the media stuff is great, but that there is a primary biologic environment that is more than "acoustic space". It's a combination of seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling that is what NLP hints at.

I became aware of this when we moved into a "neighborhood" with lots of families with young kids. There were lots of interactions with others having and raising kids, we slept within several hundred feet of other people...and there's all this biologic energy going on...there's sex fluids, lactating, menstruating, pregnancy, emotions, etc. All that hanging in th air at every gathering and get together.

I noticed that in this tribal-like group there was a lot of communication that was completely non-verbal, some that was simply communication through a tone, or a look...it seemed to be a combination of NLP and ESP. I even told Bob about what appeared to be a shared dream with someone I knew that slept about 400ft from me.

When I "heard" ION I got a negative feeling that I was never able to shake. I still can't. I don't care what "words" he says, that feeling is still there.

I have to trust my feelings, based on my previous experience with "feelings" that occured without rational thought or consideration. I found that inexplicable sensibility has worked for me over the last decade.

888


BOB: Now I know why you get a negative feeling when you hear iON.

iON is "against" everything you note in the above post.

iON wants to shatter in a million pieces all the bonding and ESP-type experiences you are getting in your Chemical Body's social life.

We call it "mortar".

If there is a group, iON is agin' it!!


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 am
Author Message
~Foo Fighter~



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 1231
Location: Off your wing.

Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not against Ion...my EARS are against Ion!

I'd argue that the copulation, conception, kid, connection/continum is in many ways the ONLY things that really matter.

Bob, have you considered that YOU might be the cause of the effects you experience with Ion?

And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

It's okay if it is! I'm way more interested in Ion as a despicable conman than I was as "non-physical". (see my signature).

Cheers Bob,

888
_________________
“I made it all up, and it all came true anyway. That’s the funny part.”

Robert Lees


[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
I'm not against Ion...my EARS are against Ion!

I'd argue that the copulation, conception, kid, connection/continum is in many ways the ONLY things that really matter.

Bob, have you considered that YOU might be the cause of the effects you experience with Ion?

And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

It's okay if it is! I'm way more interested in Ion as a despicable conman than I was as "non-physical". (see my signature).

Cheers Bob,

888


when I heard ion/JW I heard:
southern carnival sideshow
gay highway bus stop restroom banter
arrogant teacher to child I know more than you didactic
great ideas, maybe the best, but the context and the demeanor-- yuck.
also, crazy bobsian metaphor that we come to expect from 5b-land.

I still feel bad for JW if he's in the hoosegow.
It is what it is.
I wonder what will happen next.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm
Author Message
~Foo Fighter~



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 1231
Location: Off your wing.

Post subject: Reply with quote

My fingers and my mouth can't describe what my ears heard.

Shame we're not exploring "F" Is For FAKE" or "I" Is For Incarcerated".

888
_________________
“I made it all up, and it all came true anyway. That’s the funny part.”

Robert Lees


[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
From the start I've tried to express that all the media stuff is great, but that there is a primary biologic environment that is more than "acoustic space". It's a combination of seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling that is what NLP hints at.

I became aware of this when we moved into a "neighborhood" with lots of families with young kids. There were lots of interactions with others having and raising kids, we slept within several hundred feet of other people...and there's all this biologic energy going on...there's sex fluids, lactating, menstruating, pregnancy, emotions, etc. All that hanging in th air at every gathering and get together.

I noticed that in this tribal-like group there was a lot of communication that was completely non-verbal, some that was simply communication through a tone, or a look...it seemed to be a combination of NLP and ESP. I even told Bob about what appeared to be a shared dream with someone I knew that slept about 400ft from me.

When I "heard" ION I got a negative feeling that I was never able to shake. I still can't. I don't care what "words" he says, that feeling is still there.

I have to trust my feelings, based on my previous experience with "feelings" that occured without rational thought or consideration. I found that inexplicable sensibility has worked for me over the last decade.

888


BOB: Now I know why you get a negative feeling when you hear iON.

iON is "against" everything you note in the above post.

iON wants to shatter in a million pieces all the bonding and ESP-type experiences you are getting in your Chemical Body's social life.

We call it "mortar".

If there is a group, iON is agin' it!!


Bob Dobbs


BOB: Foo(l), since you're a member, I think you should spend way more time on DUPES than you do here.

5B is a wasteland compared to the iON/DUPES forum. There are a lot more brave, adventurous, intelligent posters on there than here.

If you follow the threads there, you will get a lot more information on the "JW Edwards" situation than I am willing to waste posting here.

I posted your response above on DUPES and "Bart" responded thusly:

[[ iON is a monster. He's here to destroy (along with Bob) everything in
his path.

A "feeling", or any other experience isn't even negative until it is
diagnosed (by the labyrinth of the mind) as such. Until then, it may
just be a foreign feeling.

People like what they know, and don't like what they don't know.

If it's foreign - even if it's bliss - someone might push against it; might
even consider it threatening.

I'll share that, in my own experiences, in particular, on the drops, some
of the more extreme sensations, for lack of a better word, were so
noticeable and foreign that, if I didn't know better, I might have been
concerned about it.

Is it possible to feel like you're on a roller coaster ride standing still?
Yep. haha

I didn't let my mind get in the way.

The point isn't lost on me, however, how new and foreign the situation
is with iON, and how some can go with it, while others can't.

One would expect to be cautious, because what's occurring is real.

It might make sense at the beginning of one's realization of this reality
to take it slow, but to dip one's toe in the water, know it's real, and then
immediately abandon the whole thing would be just as unreasonable,
or illogical (to the labyrinth) as dipping your toe in, enjoying it and
diving in headfirst with abandon.

In my case, I listened to about 30 hours of Cash Flow before even
contacting Bob for a session...and what could a session possibly do...? hehe

Bob, keep your demon out of the suburbs. ]]

It's from the "THEM vs. 'Us'" thread, if you want to respond.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
I'd argue that the copulation, conception, kid, connection/continum is in many ways the ONLY things that really matter.


BOB: Not any more. Forty-two years ago Cosmic Awareness said the womb will be closed (this is part of the "Rhyee returning to the Plane of Essence" story that you should have noticed me and David Worcester discussing many times).

Well, iON confirmed it and there are many interesting discussions with iON that clients and myself have had with iON about this shift.

CASH FLOW tomorrow will be tremendous with Chad and Angela co-hosting with James.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

It's okay if it is! I'm way more interested in Ion as a despicable conman than I was as "non-physical". (see my signature).

Cheers Bob,

888


BOB: Again, pay more attention over at DUPES.

This is all "old news" for the iONettes over there since I clarified many questions and confusions 6 months ago.

Jut listen to the first hour of the Dec.14/11 CASH FLOW to begin from an intelligent and informed position:

http://tinyurl.com/culku9m


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

It's okay if it is! I'm way more interested in Ion as a despicable conman than I was as "non-physical". (see my signature).

Cheers Bob,

888


BOB: Again, pay more attention over at DUPES.

This is all "old news" for the iONettes over there since I clarified many questions and confusions 6 months ago.

Jut listen to the first hour of the Dec.14/11 CASH FLOW to begin from an intelligent and informed position:

http://tinyurl.com/culku9m


Bob Dobbs


I'm guessing it a doppleganger, or ion used a con to "transmit". I'll listen to get informed. This drama is intriguing. If ion/jw starts in, I'll probably bail though.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
sixbodied wrote:
~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
And finally... How, exactly, is it that the referenced JW Edwards isn't "your" JW Edwards when he seems to match based on about a dozen little things you mentioned about "your" JW?

It's okay if it is! I'm way more interested in Ion as a despicable conman than I was as "non-physical". (see my signature).

Cheers Bob,

888


BOB: Again, pay more attention over at DUPES.

This is all "old news" for the iONettes over there since I clarified many questions and confusions 6 months ago.

Jut listen to the first hour of the Dec.14/11 CASH FLOW to begin from an intelligent and informed position:

http://tinyurl.com/culku9m


Bob Dobbs


I'm guessing it a doppleganger, or ion used a con to "transmit". I'll listen to get informed. This drama is intriguing. If ion/jw starts in, I'll probably bail though.


I listened. The show with Connie is about Stang and his plea for money. Also, an interesting insight about playing with time. Short references to ion/JW. I don't know what Dupes means.

Nothing to clear up the confusion about whether the real or doppleganger JW is in the pen or not.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


      Back To Top  

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Avalanche style by What Is Real © 2004