Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake seriously, what the hell... lil wayne
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm
bodylogic

Post subject: seriously, what the hell... lil wayne Reply with quote

would somebody care to explain this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2177818/Lil-Waynes-released-new-video-just-HOURS-Colorado-shooting-includes-scenes-skeleton-filled-movie-theaters-line-semi-automatic-guns.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zRSLWLSqo[/youtube]

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Re: seriously, what the hell... lil wayne Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:

Easy!! There's only one reason to use the word 'Satanic' to categorize the Ritual: to give oneself permission to 'quote anything to prove anything'.

... but I guess you weren't asking for an explanation of the folly of this video's explanation ...

Ad Absurdum wrote:
... in any/either case, the core question is not how perfect the 'hit' is, but how plausible the accident.

That the artist(s) behind the music and its video are steeped in conspiracy/ritual symbology is not at all implausible.
That such a horrible event would smell fishy (ie. conspiracy/ritual symbology) is not at all implausible, whether intentionally or by accident.
That there would be accompanying vivid synchronicity/xtranicity/Xenochrony surrounding it is not at all implausible.

... however, we're talking about an allegedly fat stack of too-good-not-to-be-true specific coincidences ... but this video analysis is too long and too willing to hallucinate (plus, I haven't seen TDKR and don't want too much spoiler so I stopped watching about ten minutes in) ...

So, is there a particular handful of too-'onthenose' details we can focus on to ask specific questions of plausibility??

(( PS - cf. Lil' and Bruce WAYNE ... last night Colbert kicked off the rapport* with a story about how we (Canuckles) are discontinuing the penny, and his 'headline' for that story was 'Penny Wane' (*GROAN* ... or (*e-Yawn*)) ))

*"Scandal is over if you want it" was perhaps the 'main' thing that Ad Absurdum communicated in THE COLBERT RAPPORT, and the last episode before the Legendary Solstice faded out on the song "War is over if you want it" ... in 2013, he's been opening the show with "Welcome to the broadcast" far more often than the usual "Welcome to the rapport", so I'm going to interpret that as a gesture of 'closure'.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 pm
bodylogic

Post subject: Re: seriously, what the hell... lil wayne Reply with quote

Linus Minimax wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

Easy!! There's only one reason to use the word 'Satanic' to categorize the Ritual: to give oneself permission to 'quote anything to prove anything'.

... but I guess you weren't asking for an explanation of the folly of this video's explanation ...

Ad Absurdum wrote:
... in any/either case, the core question is not how perfect the 'hit' is, but how plausible the accident.

That the artist(s) behind the music and its video are steeped in conspiracy/ritual symbology is not at all implausible.
That such a horrible event would smell fishy (ie. conspiracy/ritual symbology) is not at all implausible, whether intentionally or by accident.
That there would be accompanying vivid synchronicity/xtranicity/Xenochrony surrounding it is not at all implausible.

... however, we're talking about an allegedly fat stack of too-good-not-to-be-true specific coincidences ... but this video analysis is too long and too willing to hallucinate (plus, I haven't seen TDKR and don't want too much spoiler so I stopped watching about ten minutes in) ...

So, is there a particular handful of too-'onthenose' details we can focus on to ask specific questions of plausibility??

(( PS - cf. Lil' and Bruce WAYNE ... last night Colbert kicked off the rapport* with a story about how we (Canuckles) are discontinuing the penny, and his 'headline' for that story was 'Penny Wane' (*GROAN* ... or (*e-Yawn*)) ))

*"Scandal is over if you want it" was perhaps the 'main' thing that Ad Absurdum communicated in THE COLBERT RAPPORT, and the last episode before the Legendary Solstice faded out on the song "War is over if you want it" ... in 2013, he's been opening the show with "Welcome to the broadcast" far more often than the usual "Welcome to the rapport", so I'm going to interpret that as a gesture of 'closure'.

fair enough response. thanks.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Party on, Wayne! Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
fair enough response. thanks.

What? No it's not!! I did want to keep it going, in this direction:

Linus Minimax wrote:

... but maybe plausibility isn't the question. You SHOULDN'T think that only THREE stages of dismissal are "fair enough", BECAUSE you're a Deanie, thus a wannabe conscious quadrophrenic. "FOUR LEVELS OF EXEGESIS," you'd be wise to write on your wall....

So,
Linus Minimax wrote:
WON - That the artist(s) behind the music and its video are steeped in conspiracy/ritual symbology is not at all implausible.
TOO - That such a horrible event would smell fishy (ie. conspiracy/ritual symbology) is not at all implausible, whether intentionally or by accident.
FREE - That there would be accompanying vivid synchronicity/xtranicity/Xenochrony surrounding it is not at all implausible.

So, FORE - That whatever 'assouls' ((much better term than Satanists!)) would pull off Aurora would arrange for a freaky precog-"coincidence" as a next-level terror-mindfuck is NOT AT ALL IMPLAUSIBLE!!!

But then again, accident is amazing:
Relying, for examples, ONLY on what 'the Android Meme' has waved under my nose since my last response here, check this out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHlkZqLBDU[/youtube]
If you live in Toronto, you know who Russell "the Cashman" Oliver is (or else you're a much better teleteetotaller than I was, and I was pretty good!) ... back in '97, he rolled out this new ad "just a few days" before she died. Or rather, was killed (so I hear -- presumably for daring to sell those priceless heirlooms to some provincial putz). And before you laugh, spend 22 minutes reading up on SWAN LAKE and mind control ...

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:55 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Re: Party on, Wayne! Reply with quote

Linus Minimax wrote:
And before you laugh, spend 22 minutes reading up on SWAN LAKE and mind control ...

.... just to make sure that when you laugh, you're not missing half of it. Because it's a perfect satire ... if you looked up the guy who made that video, nothing you COULD read would clear it either way, but Russell Oliver so obviously makes his own videos, and so obviously, well.....