Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake After 4 months, the Cult is solid.
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: After 4 months, the Cult is solid. Reply with quote

1. An iONette wrote:

[[ On 2012-11-20 "Payday - I am in Charge!" came alive as Bob Neveritt's first radio show.

On that day Bob announced:

"You are blessed to know that I, Bob Neveritt, the mascot for iONdom, will now have my own show - Tues. and Thurs. 7pm-9pm PST, starting Nov.20 - a program featuring the most evolved "person" in the recent nearest solar system... ME!! To set the bar high then, my first guest would have to be yours truly, of course. Any and all responses are welcome."

Well, here is a response to that statement:

Enough timing has now passed to declare that your radio show is a resounding success!!! It is a show which has no competition, as you lift the bar above any aura of competing. What does this mean? It means that the technology and means of communicating that we call 'radio' only evolved on planet earth so that you could eventually commence broadcast of "Payday - I am in Charge!" "Payday - I am in Charge!" is payday for radio too. Being a new environment in broadcasting, and the broadcasting of a new environment, "Payday - I am in Charge!" obsoletes all other radio shows...something iONettes fast discover. There is no competition because there is now only this, "Payday - I am in Charge!", and then there is all of that…all other radio. All of that only came about to prepare people for this. So, a new slogan for the show could be:

"Payday - I am in Charge!" - why radio was invented.

Well done Bob, you announced your rule the first day! You have demonstrated with every single show that you know radio better that any other. You know what it is for and how to wield it. You are now undeniably Master of the Airwaves. This experience of you is what iON wanted us to comprehend, to engage with, and to perceive as the platform from which a whole new civilization is seeded. Where else can one hear the variety of music and mortar, of comedy, of carefree confusion and magical mayhem, be educated on how to communicate, and, and-and-and-and, be invited to participate through the instrument of our own voice without any screening?

"Payday - I am in Charge!" - no screening required.

Payday is a wonderful flow of audio patterns, and so many, that many may be missed, like today’s show with Ed, Rev Eagle, following straight on from last week’s show with Ed, the cancer testimonial.

I have noticed a diminishing of iON recordings as the show develops. Why? Because we want Bob. A natural consequence of Bob is the satisfaction of 'enough in the now', but the anticipation of 'more, always more'. This diminishing of iON recordings is a natural progression and one which I am sure iON approves. [But we still want to hear them!]

Bob, you have never been in iON’s shadow [mainly because non-physical doesn't have one], but for many, because of the awe around iON, 'the Bob' did remain ‘unseen’. Even iON did not really ‘see’ 'the Bob' until he started having to deal with him. The structure of heaven was taken by surprise when lemon-squeezed by you Bob! It had to explain itself for the first time ever and it was found wanting by you on more than one occasion I'm sure. At some point iON too realized the necessity for more Bob, for Bob to become ‘seen’, and for the importance of Bob to become demonstrated consistently to create the revealing patterns of confirmation. And so the necessity for "Payday - I am in Charge!"

People surprised by Bob Neveritt's age are only ever engaging with surface.
People disturbed by Bob Neveritt's past are only ever engaging in history. There was 'time' for all that, but it has passed. Now its 'on with the show!'

When you said it today, Bob, that “the present is what we cannot see”, you were just talking about yourself, again! Yes, after reflection Bob, I can say I have not heard that stated in that way before, so precisely: the present is what we cannot see. I did not see it that way until you said it. In my world, it was first said on "Payday - I am in Charge!" by Bob Neveritt. Thank you for completing that.

"Payday - I am in Charge!" - it's what you cannot see.

Congratulations Bob! "Payday - I am in Charge!" is a resounding success!!

PS. Through "Payday - I am in Charge!" the hidden ground is not so hidden anymore, either...Carolyn. ]]

2. Another iONette wrote:

[[ Hey Bob...

I've been focused on his birthday bash for the last 5 days (he invited 30 of his closest friends ;0), didn't catch PD live...just catching up now.

(Btw, sooooooooooooo excited about Carolyn's George Noory debut!!!...and the impact on RnA drops and engaging your Empire ;)!

I am FASCINATED by the interpersonal conversation with you, Michael, Ed (# 2 ;) and Carolyn. There are so many layers to it, SOOOO many! And...all of them pertain to my world, of course ;)

I sound like Ed to me ;)....the way he qualifies himself when he speaks (ie, "only my opinion" etc), kind of like how you used to make fun of my emails always overlaying my statements ;)

I wanted to note what a kick I am getting out of Ed's way of speaking (slurring, sounds drunk, joyful AND interesting, like I was on Tailgate many times ;)))....I laughed out loud when I heard Carolyn segue from Ed wanting to engage with Michael about "...the chickens" tee hee tee hee, she is so much fun!!! Then you cock blocked her...pun intended ;), of course no one can do that to Carolyn anyway (or anything else ;)..."Victoria Peals of Laughter"...LOVE that Bob!

I have so many things I would like to say regarding your conversation....maybe just a string of bullets will satisfy me, and you can easily follow ;)

"Bob married his audience" CD (Carolyn Dean) 3/26/13, cha ching!!!

"Rear Admiral", my dad was one in the Naval Reserve, but I really enjoy Ed's handing the title to you :)

Ed being so pre iONic, AND spouting so many iONisms!!!...then doing it again, and again, and again....btw, I didn't hear his "entrance" onto the show? "How did he find you/us/them?" Now I am hearing his question about Abraham, and Seth....does he know anything of iON?! I imagine I will hear soon...

My yelling at the computer "..that artist, you know, Alex, Alex, Alex....Grey, Grey, GREY! ...thinking you could hear me?!

My sister, who sent the text about the Illuminati while you and I were sitting next to each other ;), who also called this week to ask me about ayahuasca!!!?

The movie whale in the town Michael lives in creating the "talk", and the towns people actually conjuring the actual beaching of whales, WOW! Love that the whales danced with you xo

You Bob, being so engaged and enjoying Ed so much, to as not to bring the Bob in to the conversation that would be screaming at, or adversarial with him ;)))

This is all sooooo much richer for me having been iONized (thank you me and you Bob, and JW, and .......;).....xxoxooxox ;)

And, my new noticing...ever since I met with you in BC (such phun!), 22 is around every corner :))) Is this a club I just agreed to join?! Used to be 33 for me (and still is!), but 22, 222, 2222 is showing up all over now!!!!

And now Ed, "quizzing you on Biblical" text....;))))) I am gathering he hasn't heard any of the iON archives...."..you always have to have the last word, don't you?"! HA, HA, HA!!!!
Wish he could have seen/heard you at the MBR memorial....last word!!! BOOYA!

Now Ed laughing at your rendition of the characters in the Bible?! This is quite the show!!!!

Thanks you guys, looking forward to tomorrow...xooxoxoxo

A

I appreciate the way you handled the last of Ed's heavily laced diatribe...when you could have just said are you fucking kidding??? ....AND you even let him say he "LOVES" you!!!! ;)

So much phun!!!!!!!!! ]]

Bob Dobbs

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: 'just passing through' Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:

Bob, you have never been in iON’s shadow [mainly because non-physical doesn't have one], but for many, because of the awe around iON, 'the Bob' did remain ‘unseen’. Even iON did not really ‘see’ 'the Bob' until he started having to deal with him.

I guess my concerns that iONism could be the cover under which a sinister new dysratio of neo-AM OVER new-AP might mesmerize Bob and/or his best audience were misplaced, then.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk0Is8-gGSQ[/youtube]

That's encouraging for all sorts of reasons.

For example, (a many-degrees-removed and deliberately-too-delerious example!) I hear that Jarome Iginla, who has been very clear about how much he loves living in and playing for Calgary, has been traded to Pittsburgh. That is, to Sidney Crosby's team. If you recall, SC's last word before the Golden Goal of 2010 was "Iggy!" (ie 'Iginla, I'm open!') -- so, it's a reunion. Now, even though the Bob-resonance of that record-setting FOURTEENTH Gold Medal for Canada was all good, the mere fact of its memetic substrate means any power the pattern had, it still has. Which also means: any power the pattern had, can be abusively dysretrieved.

I didn't laugh in their faces at the time, but someone(s) at CTV (the major Can. network that had the rights to the Olympics) was so excited by the Golden Goal that they forgot to 'Seal' it in the audience's mind by playing that "I Believe in the Power of You and I" song that they'd been diligently imprinting on the immediate teleaftermath of the other 13 Gold Medals. That was "their" (the competition in Bob's distant dust ... they deserve no more detailed description than that!) best chance to build a 'back-door' into Bob's Collective SubConscious triumph to be able to collect xenochronous abuse-value "royalities" in perpetuity, and I had to grudgingly admire it as I anticipated the hockey team scoring that 14th Goald (and prepared to avoid hearing the earworm) ... and then it never came!!! The ritual was left uncompleted...

Anyway, congratulations on the ever-widening sphere of nuanced appreciators of your SubMastery!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: SubMastery Reply with quote

Linus Minimax wrote:
Anyway, congratulations on the ever-widening sphere of nuanced appreciators of your SubMastery!

Not only did an article & interview with Robert DeNiro ((( Bob DeN ))) appear in the NY Times Magazine ((( on 11/18 ))) for the apparently sole purpose of elevating 'The King Of Comedy' to a place among the cream of DeNiro's canon ((( http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/magazine/robert-de-niro-on-the-art-of-the-long-career.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 ))), but the inauguration of The X Pope ((( 1/3 o' '13 ))) coincided with Geoff Pevere's following their lead in The Globe And Mail: ((( http://m.theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/scorseses-king-of-comedy-a-prescient-look-at-todays-celebrity-culture/article9185131/?service=mobile )))

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Re: 'just passing through' Reply with quote

Linus Minimax wrote:
Not only did an article & interview with Robert DeNiro ((( Bob DeN ))) appear in the NY Times Magazine ((( on 11/18 ))) for the apparently sole purpose of elevating 'The King Of Comedy' to a place among the cream of DeNiro's canon ((( http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/magazine/robert-de-niro-on-the-art-of-the-long-career.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 ))), but the inauguration of The X Pope ((( 1/3 o' '13 ))) coincided with Geoff Pevere's following their lead in The Globe And Mail: ((( http://m.theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/scorseses-king-of-comedy-a-prescient-look-at-todays-celebrity-culture/article9185131/?service=mobile )))

'The King Of Comedy' is in the Dobbs Quadrant of the Tiny Note Chart. Easily the least well-known Tiny Note movie, and the least celebrated of Bob DeN's collaborations with MScorsese, it is now gaining a reputation as being "eerily prescient" of our new YouTube era, to the point where GPevere didn't feel uncomfortable publishing this absurd exaggeration: "Today, the condition of fame-at-any-cost-Pupkinism is so ubiquitous as to be ambient, as common as YouTube, Facebook and reality TV." I wish!

On 11/18, I was flipping through that hot-off-the-presses NY Times Magazine, wondering whether the Bob-Xenochrony factor was entirely unintentional (((neither the author nor the editor felt uncomfortable with publishing the term "slack-jawed" followed by the word "slackened" in the very next paragraph, plus a later photo essay was about a 'foam party' whose foam (and thus fun) was provided by 'Slack Chemical'))), while watching Toronto's Argos win the Grey Cup -- and I "knew" they would win, in the same way that 'Mystery Embodied' "knew" that Canada would pick up a 14th Gold Medal in Vancouver...

Mystery Embodied wrote:
When Canada hit 13 gold medals yesterday i realized that Canada would win the gold in hockey to take the total to 14. It requires one to put full faith in Bob, but it can be demonstrated that Bob's number for Vancouver is 14.
Crosby (22) netting the winner should have been obvious. In fact, since Bob has emphasized Crosby in the past you, might say that this was victory for Bob over the Android Meme.

... similarly, I even "knew" that Toronto's #44 (Chad Kackert) would be instrumental to their victory, but I didn't quite expect him to be the game's MVP.

So, in light of this seemingly-almost-reliable pattern, I "knew" there would be SOME kind of Android Meme reaction to Iginla's being traded to Pittsburgh ...

Linus Minimax wrote:
If you recall, SC's last word before the Golden Goal of 2010 was "Iggy!" (ie 'Iginla, I'm open!') -- so, it's a reunion.

Or not! Two days after my post, this happened:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj8AbjJqcCM[/youtube]

frater222 wrote:
also, most goals seem like 'luck' to me. like it just bounces of some dudes leg and goes in.

It's a good thing that this one bounced off of some dudes stick, or else the shooter -- #44!!! -- would have a hard time claiming bad 'luck'!!!

As the announcers say (and the clips show), SC has had bad luck taking deflected pucks to the Face specifically against the NY Islanders (it was pattern, that has now been pushed to its extreme?).

Also indicative of the AM's "interest" in hockey: a Torontonian cleric named 'Qadri' was recently successful in pressuring the Pakistani government through sheer power-of-people-'n'-protest. I figured his good luck might rub off on the Toronto MapleLeaf named 'Kadri', who sure enough got his first ever hat trick just a few nights later.

But it's the Toronto Blue Jays who won the World Series in the same two years that Bob albums were released in this city, and they start their new season today. So Bob's luck to them!!!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm
Linus Minimax

Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, Brandon Morrow had his 93rd start on the 93rd day of the year, but it wasn't enough for a win, so I might have to haul my physical ass down to the stadium tonight...