Five Bodied
 
Advanced Search
   
 
Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  
 
 

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake pre-internet
Display posts from previous:   
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: pre-internet Reply with quote

Bob, I want to go back to the time of pre-internet.

All this noise is exhausting. Things were simpler, smaller, basic, and more fun back then.

You see, I have a confession to make. I created the internet.

I often wonder what the world would be like if I hadn't.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:59 am
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Re: pre-internet Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
Bob, I want to go back to the time of pre-internet.

All this noise is exhausting. Things were simpler, smaller, basic, and more fun back then.

You see, I have a confession to make. I created the internet.

I often wonder what the world would be like if I hadn't.


BOB: There wouldn't have been any iON if there was no Internet.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:14 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Re: pre-internet Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
Bob, I want to go back to the time of pre-internet.

All this noise is exhausting. Things were simpler, smaller, basic, and more fun back then.

You see, I have a confession to make. I created the internet.

I often wonder what the world would be like if I hadn't.


BOB: There wouldn't have been any iON if there was no Internet.


Bob Dobbs


I agree with that.

There wouldn't be no internet porn either.

Why did you use iON in the past tense?
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 pm
Author Message
sixbodied
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 4048

Post subject: Re: pre-internet Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
Why did you use iON in the past tense?


BOB: Because iON has merged with the Physical, the Guf has emptied, and nobody can be born now because the Guf has emptied, we (and iON) are in a whole new ballpark... basically I'm in charge... no kidding.


Bob Dobbs
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 am
Author Message
bodylogic



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 718
Location: Permeating Membrane

Post subject: Re: pre-internet Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:
Why did you use iON in the past tense?


BOB: Because iON has merged with the Physical, the Guf has emptied, and nobody can be born now because the Guf has emptied, we (and iON) are in a whole new ballpark... basically I'm in charge... no kidding.


Bob Dobbs


well shit.

all because i had to go and invent the internet.
 
View user's profile Send private message
      Back To Top  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


      Back To Top  

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Avalanche style by What Is Real © 2004