Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake The Illuminatus Trilogy
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:14 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: The Illuminatus Trilogy Reply with quote

I never got around to reading the Illuminatus Trilogy until now...amazed at how current it is and how much the COTSG owe to it.

John Judge, now desceased conspiracy writer (did you know him Bob?) said that he would be okay with people calling him a Conspiracy "Theorists" if the debunkers would call themselves "Coincidence" Theorists.

"The belief in coincidence is the prevalent superstition of the age of science."
Rober Anton Wilson / Bob Shea "The Illuminatus Trilogy"

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 pm
Ad Absurdum

Post subject: Here come de Judge Reply with quote

John Judge is a bit of a legend of the JFK investigations... ((I didn't know "Coincidence theorists" came from him, good for him ... I'm still pretty intrigued by the Election Night 2012 coincidence, where CNN reported that Romney had written a victory speech that was 1118 words long, then CNN called the election for B.O'B at 11:18pm, then Colbert mentioned that as of Election Night (his show's anniversary) he had done 1118 episodes....))
... one of the consequences of his reputation is that it's considered (by some) to be fatally bad taste to doubt anything he says, even if what he says is absurd and self-contradictory ((I know Mr. Steamshovel Press, for one, does not tolerate any Judge-judging)), such as the incredible (literally) story of his flight attendant friend who can personally confirm that an American Airlines passenger plane crashed into the Pentagon, which excuses his shrugging off every problem with that scenario, as detailed here:
[[PS - 'Tattoo theorists' is Mr. McGowan's name for those who insist it was "the plane! the plane!"]]
"The bottom line here is that Judge has quite obviously fabricated an elaborate tale - allegedly, but not actually, based on the testimony of unnamed witnesses - and he has used that story to shield himself from having to deal with the very real evidence anomalies uncovered by legitimate researchers. For three years, he has asked that we take him at his word, because he is, after all, the great John Judge. And that, my friends, is what legend building is all about.
After reviewing Judge's various Pentagon rants, I have a few final questions for the Tattoo theorists: why did the 'powers that be' feel the need to call on the services of an established 'conspiracy theorist' to further gild this lily? Why is John Judge so obviously lying? Or, if he is isn't lying, then why do all you Tattoo theorists shy away from referencing his 'work'? After all, he has obviously presented more evidence in support of your Tattoo theories than anyone else. Isn't the fact that you choose to ignore his contributions a tacit admission that you know full well that he is lying his ass off?
So, again I must ask: if the evidence of the crash of Flight 77 is so persuasive, then why is John Judge gilding the lily?"
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr68e.html

Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: The Illuminatus Trilogy Reply with quote

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
I never got around to reading the Illuminatus Trilogy until now...amazed at how current it is and how much the COTSG owe to it.

John Judge, now desceased conspiracy writer (did you know him Bob?) said that he would be okay with people calling him a Conspiracy "Theorists" if the debunkers would call themselves "Coincidence" Theorists.

"The belief in coincidence is the prevalent superstition of the age of science."
Rober Anton Wilson / Bob Shea "The Illuminatus Trilogy"

BOB: I knew John pretty well.

Read Jonathan Vankin's "Conspiracies, Cover-Ups and Crimes" for the story of how John royally screwed up the Mae Brussell scene after she died.

For my bout with RAW, listen to this:

http://fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/Bob_Audio/Bob_Tapes/1993-05-29--KPFK-Genesis_of_the_Music.mp3

Bob Dobbs

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:41 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly John Judge is dead. I have Vankin's book, somewhere...I'll look it up.

Listened to the audio and wish there was some dialouge between you and Bob...like the audio's you've been doing recently with scholars. Oh well, he's gone too.

Robert Lees

[Definition: Android Meme - Automated self-replicating unit of cultural transmission; machines communicating with machines.]

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:51 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Interesting claim that RAW's death predicted in Finnegan's Wake.

http://www.rawillumination.net/2015/03/finnegans-wake-prophecy-of-raws-death.html

Robert Lees

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:40 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

~Foo Fighter~ wrote:
Interesting claim that RAW's death predicted in Finnegan's Wake.

http://www.rawillumination.net/2015/03/finnegans-wake-prophecy-of-raws-death.html

BOB: Thanks, Foo. I posted this on their site:

{{ The "purple" in the quotation refers to me. RAW and I had our debate on May 29/93 on KPFK-FM:
For my bout with RAW, listen to this:

http://fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/Bob_Audio/Bob_Tapes/1993-05-29--KPFK-Genesis_of_the_Music.mp3

In the end RAW fainted but that's only proper since I'm referred to many more times in FW having had the advantage of being Marshall McLuhan's archivist (MM is mentioned in detail on p.254 [top paragraph]).

Bob Dobbs
Maui, Hawaii }}

Bob Dobbs

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:47 pm
Ad Absurdum

Post subject: the patchpurple of the massacre Reply with quote

Nice response... Purple's purple book from Perfect Patch editions...
The Mass Age in the Mass Acre

The link at the top of the page to further discussion of prophecy in the Wake is interesting too (( http://groupnameforgrapejuice.blogspot.ca/2015/03/squatting-chapel-perilous-2.html )) ... I suppose you could see a pictogram of twin towers on p. 119 ... I was more curious of what he says right near the beginning though:
"A more interesting thesis is that Joyce, Pound, Eliot, and likely Yeats and others were in full cahoots, all consciously involved in advancing a certain agenda. In Jessie Weston's terms, they were forces and agents of evolution."
I do love me some cahoots, and speculations thereof. I would assume that "full cahoots" means conscious cahoots, deliberate cahoots... I've been reading some essays lately by this fellow Miles Mathis, who accuses the vast majority of Modern Art and Literature of being fake, as in, a creation of Intelligence. In the Joyce circles, it's Pound that's his main target. His longish essay on the subject is worth reading... Here's an excerpt:

"Stein wasn't too difficult to unwind, as you see. It took all of one paragraph. I haven't yet linked her unambiguously to Intelligence, but I have proved she was a fascist. What about the others in her“salon.” One of those said to be closest to Hemingway in Paris at that time was Ezra Pound. Here is what Hemingway said of Pound in 1925:
"He defends [his friends] when they are attacked, he gets them into magazines and out of jail. ... He writes articles about them. He introduces them to wealthy women. He gets publishers to take their books. He sits up all night with them when they claim to be dying ... he advances them hospital expenses and dissuades them from suicide."
Curious, to say the least. Sounds a lot like a handler, to me. But let us back up. On one of his early trips to Spain in 1906, Pound “just happened” to be outside the Royal Palace during the attempted assassination of King Alfonso. It gets curiouser and curiouser if we study that assassination attempt.
Although the bomber shot himself when captured by police, a man named Francisco Ferrer was tried for conspiracy and incarcerated for over a year. Just five years previously, Ferrer had opened The Modern School (Escuela Moderna) in Spain. Notice that name. The Modern School. Coincidence?"
http://mileswmathis.com/papa.pdf

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:17 pm
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: the patchpurple of the massacre Reply with quote

Ad Absurdum wrote:
Nice response... Purple's purple book from Perfect Patch editions...f

BOB: It's Perfect Pitch Editions if it wasn't intentional.

Thanks for the first article - I will read that.

Funny, I just today emailed this to a few people in response to a question ("What was McLuhan doing?"):

[[ Turning Harold Innis' EMPIRE AND COMMUNICATIONS (1950) into an art form via the debate between Wyndham Lewis, James Joyce, T.S. Eliot, Ezra Pound, and Duke Ellington.

See my Tiny Note Chart for an update of the above.

See/hear iONdom for an update of my Tiny Note Chart:

The Unenvironment of iON and Bob Dobbs-Neveritt:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTbpc5oem2KAovOFdGNTfKfuULIVhCDVJ

Original audio without color:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTbpc5oem2KAHzZHZ_3e86xvEZITKIcXj ]]

Miles W. Mathis may be an update of the old LaRouche line:

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1997/eirv24n46-19971114/eirv24n46-19971114_064-william_faulkner_the_great_ameri.pdf

And remember, all those Yalies (Brooks et al.) personally promoted McLuhan's PhD.

Bob Dobbs

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm
Ad Absurdum

Post subject: Lennon LaRouche Reply with quote

sixbodied wrote:
Miles W. Mathis may be an update of the old LaRouche line:
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1997/eirv24n46-19971114/eirv24n46-19971114_064-william_faulkner_the_great_ameri.pdf
And remember, all those Yalies (Brooks et al.) personally promoted McLuhan's PhD.
Bob Dobbs

Definitely a Larouche Quad update.
Mathis used to be primarily an art critic -- he is a (very talented) realist...
[img]
http://mileswmathis.com/cameo2.html
[/img]
...who's railed against Modern bullshit for years. It was the now-classic expose by Frances Stonor Saunders (( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html )) that turned him on to the Intelligence "ground"...
He has commented only briefly on Larouche that I've seen, in his essay on John Lennon (( http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf )):
"I'm not saying these bands, including the Beatles, weren't talented. Lyndon Larouche has dismissed those bands as posers. They weren't. Many great songs were written, though it is often hard to say who wrote them. A large number of people either in the bands or behind them were very talented at creating catchy tunes, preparing instrumentals, and producing a nice finished product. And even if the people in the bands weren't writing the songs, some of them could play their instruments quite well and many were accomplished singers and performers. If you wish to critique pop music, you have to do so rationally. No one who has grown up on the music can deny its beauty and power. That said, we cannot refuse to follow evidence when we find it, and there is plenty of evidence popular music has been controlled from the beginning.
This Intelligence reading of Sgt. Pepper's also explains Brian Wilson's reaction to the release of the album in 1967. As we are told, Wilson went into a funk. Why? Because British Intelligence had just beaten American Intelligence at the propaganda game. Pet Sounds was the US entry in the competition for greatest album manufactured by Intelligence, and it was pretty successful. But compared to Sgt. Pepper's, it was seen as a dud. Wilson realized he couldn't compete with the combined forces of George Martin, the BSC, and MI6. Sgt. Pepper's had a whole team of invisible songwriters, musicians, photographers, set designers, and promoters, and at the time the US team simply couldn't match them. Yes, both the Beatles and The Beach Boys were on the EMI label, but the US EMI team simply couldn't match the British EMI team."
"Who is Sgt. Pepper? Well, just listen to the first line of the lyrics of the first song: It was twenty years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play. The album came out in 1967, so twenty years ago it was 1947. First year of the CIA, which leads us in. Of course, the Beatles weren't American, they were
British, so we should look at what the British Secret Service was up to in 1947. The research isn't difficult, which makes it all the more surprising no one has done it. Google on “Pepper MI6” and you find a Major John Pepper who was head of BSC in 1947. What is BSC? According to Wikipedia and Google Books, BSC is “the SIS cover organization in the United States.”2 SIS is just another name for MI6, the British equivalent of CIA. Pepper succeeded William Stephenson as chair of BSC. The BSC is the British Security Coordination, which even Wikipedia now admits was a covert organization set up in New York City in 1940 upon the authorization of Winston Churchill “to mobilize pro-British opinion in the US.”"

Meanwhile, I'm off to the Fisher Library to look at Time And Western Man some more...
Very Happy

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:36 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Ad, to the first post about the blog.
I liked the Interstellar tie in with heart of darknesss more than the juyce/pound start to that article but eventually I ended up on utube listening to Terrance McKenna talk about JJ informed by, among others, Marshall McLuhan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpeq91hK1Gk

Robert Lees

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 pm
frater222

Interesting
Haven't posted on here in forever ... And *i* just started reading the illumantius triology too foo!

Also, Paul m died in 65 or so and the theory goes that British intelligence helped them cover it up and find a replacement ... William Campbell.

Who is introduced in sgt peppers in the line... Introducing billy shears

Just do a quick image Google search on Paul is dead and you'll see they are clearly different chaps ... Even showed it to my mom and she's like, yeah those are different people
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 pm
~Foo Fighter~

Cool...enjoying many things in the IllTrill. If I could "go all Bob" for a second, it seems to be a user manual for web 2.0.

Smile

Robert Lees

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 pm
frater222

Great point.
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."