Five Bodied

Advanced Search

Home Register FAQ Memberlist Usergroups  

Five Bodied Forum Index Five Bodied (A)Wake this would seem to be congruent with dobbstown/iondom
      All times are GMT - 5 Hours  

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 am
bodylogic

Post subject: this would seem to be congruent with dobbstown/iondom Reply with quote

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/index.html

Current trends information:
terra context updates:

markets context updates:

Temporal markers falling now: "Tears of Red Smoke" - seems to be pointing to a [global stock crisis] that will [originate] in [china] that will be about [counterfeit stocks (and bonds) = FAKES] that are [loose in global stock markets]. Will reach the US markets in late Jan or early Feb and have the words [ > (greater than) HALF] of [ALL US STOCKS] are [FAKE (counterfit)]. (1/4/2014)

Oh-oh! Forecast languge about [Fed existential crisis] is appearing on schedule. Expected to peak in April, 2014.

Seeing a LOT more [FED existential language] at the anniversery of 100 Years of Slavery to Banksters (1913 to 2013).....don't worry overly much...their life (FED) is over....the corpse simply does not know to fall just yet.

Bitcoin...

January 15 through the 18th is when a [bitcoin meme] does yet another [departure from constraints], and [penetrates (deeper into) global humanity consciousness]. (1/11/2014)

3405 $ [FRNS] to 1 BTC is the point at which [manipulators] lose control over PM's markets (and likely others). Still projected to end of second week in January, 2014.

meanwhile fivebodied still devoid of discussion Sad
yes, I'm sad about that. we had some great probes, like hobbits on a profound journey to save middle earth...

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 am
sixbodied
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: this would seem to be congruent with dobbstown/iondom Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
yes, I'm sad about that. we had some great probes, like hobbits on a profound journey to save middle earth...

BOB: Vigorous discussion goes on at my FACEBOOK page, and on DUPES, forum for all things iONic.

Bob Dobbs

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:21 pm
Ad Absurdum

Post subject: Re: this would seem to be congruent with dobbstown/iondom Reply with quote

bodylogic wrote:
Bitcoin...

January 15 through the 18th is when a [bitcoin meme] does yet another [departure from constraints], and [penetrates (deeper into) global humanity consciousness]. (1/11/2014)

IOW, the immediate aftermath of Bitcoin's "penetration" of Toronto on an 'AP' level ((now, to get in on the coin, all a Torontonian needs is cash (no chippodrome required) )) http://torontoist.com/2014/01/toronto-welcomes-a-bitcoin-atm/

bodylogic wrote:

http://fivebodied.com/viewtopic.php?t=5115

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:23 am
frater222

sixbodied wrote:
bodylogic wrote:

BOB: Vigorous discussion goes on at my FACEBOOK page, and on DUPES, forum for all things iONic.

Bob Dobbs

most active member of 5 bodied.
"you were, tootoo too ...the graced of gods...& salus of the wake...Winner...primed at the studience, propredicted...the choice of ages wise! Spickspookspokesman of our specturesque...we miss your smile."